Global Giving away doubles and old cards Have Series 1-4 / WA / Promo / Complete Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, congrats! This is so nice of you ^u^ Do you happen to have these 10?

Snake
Claude
Francine
Beau
Bree
Pippy
Sly
Yuka
Lyman
Weber

If not, there are still plenty of cards I'm missing, so I'd be happy to work something else out ^^;

Hey do you have any of the Welcome Amiibo cards left? If not I understand, but I would appreciate it if I could get any random 10 cards! Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
just emailed you-i really want a series 3 box on reserve, brewster, celeste, blathers, rover, tom nook, gracie, harriet, and porter.
and im willing to donate 950tbt for this. i also think i have some money on my debit card, not sure, that i could give to help with shipping.

congratulations on your new child! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*and kicks

Heey! This is such a cool thing to do! i was wondering if i could have these 10 cards:
peanut
filbert
hazel
caroline
sheldon
marshal
blaire
cally
(all squirrels because <3 looove them)
shall i pm you about donations?

(or pm me) thanks!! :lemon:

Last edited:
Thank you for your generosity! Would you happen to have any extra of these:

Lyman
Tasha
Ike
Gonzo
Rex
Dobie
Flora
Lolly
Julian

Congratulations on your baby!

Sending you a PM.

Last edited:
Hi! Congrats on the new baby! I was wondering if you had Cherry (Card 77). I have had trouble finding that one due to my local retailers being out of stock. I was also wondering if I could have Japan booster packs if it isn't a inconvenience. Thanks!

-Sean

Congrats on expecting!!!

I hope you have a smooth and uneventful pregnancy (that sounds weird to say, haha) and you and your baby are happy and healthy! :)

And good luck with sending out cards!

Apollo
Drago
Del
Punchy
Erik

I'm looking for these if you might have them. :] Thank you for your kindness. Congrats on your baby as well!

Hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope everything goes well and that you have lots of joy from your new baby.

Thanks for the kindness of doing a giveaway! If you have these cards available, I'd love to have them. I'm sure a lot of people want these guys though.
Bob, Punchy, Whitney, Tangy, Ankha, Merengue, Wolfgang, Pietro, Lolly, Fang.

Hi and congrats on your pregnancy, hoping you have an easy delivery and a healthy baby.

Can you tell me if you have any of the Isabelle promo left. I managed to get the K.K promo but no luck on the Isabelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back