• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Global Giving away doubles and old cards Have Series 1-4 / WA / Promo / Complete Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNoblePoptart

Nobelist of Poptarts
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
う
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
94.1% (15) +
Hey there!​

I have as far as I know a full set of Animal Crossing amiibo cards 400+ Doubles, this includes JP versions and EU/US versions as I usually used to buy them on first release. I also have promo cards. I have honestly been clearing out a lot of my life as I am currently expecting a child as well as some other personal things and don't have the space or will to drag around this (along with other card collections) around.​

If you have a card you would like just PM me about it or request it here to keep it fair I would say people can take up to 10 cards per person.

These cards have lived their lives in card binders or under two pieces of flex plastic, I also have a few unopened sets and other goodies

For those who pm'd asking why I was doing this. Honestly I don't have the ability right now to sell the cards so this is the best option to give them a good home.

Any postage stamps etc or donations you'd like to make to help shipping easier PM me about it; I'm not particularly wealthy and becoming a single mom is pretty scary; but with that said its certainly not mandatory as this is a giveaway.​

Since I know someone might ask, if you're interested in a full set or all of one series or type PM me and we can discuss it.

~Enjoy~

Cards still available: Welcome Amiibo 1-50 EU/JP/Unopened Series 1 01 - 100 EU/US/JP Unopened Series 1 US/EU Promo Cards - 3x US 1 Set of JP left Series 2 - 2 Boxes of unopened EU/US booster packs 101 - 200 US/EU/JP Series 3 - 201 - 300 US/JP/(EU is currently mostly reserved) 2 Boxes unopened US boosters Series 4 - 301 - 400 EU/US/JP 3 Boxes Unopened Boosters

I have a couple boxes of unopened JP boosters but I would have to check which series.

Boosters were bought in a set of 10 with friends from a closing retailer, we split costs and my friends backed out so I ended up buying the boxes of boosters from my friends to keep as collectibles, honestly it feels wrong for them to collect dust.

I know I've spent a lot on these cards but as someone who has an almost complete first edition Magic The Gathering Collection this isnt my first time haha. I hope I don't appear too crazy xD

Last edited:
Aww congratulations on your first baby! I am a new mom myself and I'll tell you it is a lot of work but oh so rewarding. I love my little girl more than anything! Let me know if you ever need advice, like what to buy, and whatever. I know how overwhelming it can be! Well I'm not sure if this is a long shot, but do you happen to have an extra Lolly? I'm having a hard time finding her through trades. This is so generous of you!!! :)

Aww congratulations on your first baby! I am a new mom myself and I'll tell you it is a lot of work but oh so rewarding. I love my little girl more than anything! Let me know if you ever need advice, like what to buy, and whatever. I know how overwhelming it can be! Well I'm not sure if this is a long shot, but do you happen to have an extra Lolly? I'm having a hard time finding her through trades. This is so generous of you!!! :)

I know I definitely have a double lolly do you have a preference if she is JP or US? And thank you so much! I don't have many people to talk to as I'm gonna be a single mom during the time being so any friendly ear is always appreciated. :) I'll probably ship all the cards out when I get a couple people making requests so I'll PM you and let you know when I'm getting ready to send them out.

Do you have any of the welcome amiibo villagers?

Also congratulations on becoming a new mom, it will be quite an adventure. c:

Do you have any of the welcome amiibo villagers?

Also congratulations on becoming a new mom, it will be quite an adventure. c:

I do I have the full WA Set in triplicate and some US doubles. I have JP/EU/US (The difference between EU and US was release date I am not even sure there was a difference I bought my EU cards in one big bundle.)

Congratulation on the new baby^^ Thank you very much for the kindness :) Do you have any JP promotion cards? I am currently looking for all of them. I am living in US so it is nearly impossible for me to get them:(

Oh my, wow that is very generous of you and congratulations on becoming a mommy.

I'm curious if you have any extra deer?(I have Fauna, Lopez, and Bruce) Specifically Diana. I've been trying to get her have had no luck. She's my favorite.
Also any monkeys would be awesome.(I have Tammi, Simon, and Elise)

Last edited:
Congratulation on the new baby^^ Thank you very much for the kindness :) Do you have any JP promotion cards? I am currently looking for all of them. I am living in US so it is nearly impossible for me to get them:(

Yep I have all the promos my older family member lives in Okinawa, Japan so getting JP cards wasnt an issue haha.

@DakotaRain I do have all six of those cards :)

I know I definitely have a double lolly do you have a preference if she is JP or US? And thank you so much! I don't have many people to talk to as I'm gonna be a single mom during the time being so any friendly ear is always appreciated. :) I'll probably ship all the cards out when I get a couple people making requests so I'll PM you and let you know when I'm getting ready to send them out.

That is soo awesome, thank you so much! And no problem, I am happy to help any way that I can. I am sorry that you're having difficulty finding support at this time. But being a mom will give you strength you didn't know you had. My mom was a single mom and she did it all, went to school for her masters degree and worked full time in the Army, and had two of us kids to take care of. It can be done. :) Looking forward to your PM! Thanks again :)

Okay, I think I've came up with a list c:

Snooty
Antonio
Julian
Zucker
Julia
Coco
Tasha
Deirdre
Willow
Flora

Just pm me if you accept, I can't thank you enough for this! Thank you. <3

Last edited:
May I get the JP Promo KK and Isabelle cards please if they are still available?

KK and Isabelle are yours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I think I've came up with a list c:

Snooty
Antonio
Julian
Zucker
Julia
Coco
Tasha
Deirdre
Willow
Flora

Just pm me if you accept, I can't thank you enough for this! Thank you. <3

That sounds fine with me, since I have quite a few WA that's no problem :) For anybody seeing this I still have these cards as duplicates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pm'd you, congrats on your baby and thank you for being so generous!

Saw your PM I can certainly reserve those cards for you :)

Last edited:
Do you have any of these? Or any JP exclusives left?
Pascal
Rosie
Kyle
Cheri
Alli
Kiki
Bonbon
Flurry

Last edited:
KK and Isabelle are yours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds fine with me, since I have quite a few WA that's no problem :) For anybody seeing this I still have these cards as duplicates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Saw your PM I can certainly reserve those cards for you :)

Thanks very much. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back