• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Global Giving away doubles and old cards Have Series 1-4 / WA / Promo / Complete Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your baby! And thanks for offering to do this! V kind of you! ^^ Shooting you a PM now.

I'd love some cards!

I have a list of ones I'm looking for in my trading thread here under the second spoiler tag: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?414395-US-Have-WA-LF-series-1-4

My preference would be for NA if you have them, but I'll take whatever you have. Let me know.

If I could pick any 10, I'd love any 10 of the following 20:

Ankha, Julian, Marshal, Marina, Drago, Marcie, Merengue, Nana, Chrissy, Pekoe, Margie, Flurry, Lucky, Olivia, Lyman, Zucker, Tucker, Sylvia, Genji, Bluebear

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. Congratulations on being a first-time mom and thanks for doing this!

Do you have any more of the JP promo K.K. and Isabelle cards?

Last edited:
Aww how sweet of you, thank you!~ Congrats on the upcoming baby. You wouldn't happen to have an extra Gaston, Clyde, Poncho, Greta, Vladimir, Pudge, Barold, Twiggy, and Chester, would you? It's okay if you don't but thank you so much for doing this :)

Last edited:
Uhm. I don't know what I'd want if I could have them. But, really. I just wanna congratulate you! <3

Congrats on the baby! That's super amazing! :)
If you have any other copies of the Japanese promo Isabelle and K.K. that would be amazing as those cards sell for up to $90 where I am! If not, I'll pm you a list of a few cards I need. It doesn't matter to me where they're from.
Thanks so much!!!

Hi and congrats! I'm looking for european cards. Do you have zell, blaire, apple, Cyrano, Maple, mira, phoebe, gayle, rudy, stitches and molly? And can the shipment payment be done once I receive the stuff or it must be done before you deliver it?

Last edited:
Congratulation on your child!

Do you happen to have Merengue, Marshal, Drago, Tia, Bob, Fauna, Cheri, Tiffany, Kiki and Alli in doubles? I have a preference for EU cards.

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations on expecting your first child, that's so exciting for you!! I hope you're doing well physically and emotionally, please try and take care of yourself as much as you can. I'm an early childhood educator (and a very proud auntie, but I'm not a mother myself), so I know how important it is for new parents to have all the support they can get. If there's anything I can do to help, please just let me know. I'm a whizz at tracking down resources and support services for families, even in other countries!

If you still have these cards available to give away then I would love the remaining 8 cards I need from Series 3 :

225 Ken
231 Elvis
251 Chester
253 Genji
255 Wolfgang
290 Caroline
293 Rolf
294 Maple

And I would love the 2 special JP promo cards if you somehow had any left after everyone else. If not, then I'd love the following 2 cards from Series 1 :

*EDITED*
081 Eunice
091 Muffy

I'm happy to pay for postage and contribute to postage costs for others. This is so very generous of you!

Last edited:
Hey! Oh my goodness! Congratulations on expecting your first baby!! I bet its super exciting for you!! I hope everything goes well for you and baby ♡ I can't wait to have a family of my own someday, but at the moment I'd just like to finish college haha c:

Again, Congrats!!! I hope you have a happy healthy baby ^^

I was wondering if you have a set of the sanrio amiibo cards? And if you still have:

Bluebear
Sylvana
Lily
Bill
Tommy
Marina
Octavian
Flip
Aurora
Stitches

Thankyou so much!!!!! Youre so generous!!

Hi! Do you have any of the following cards? Even just one would be a huge help to me since this is my final series to collect: Welcome Amiibo 02, 03, 04, 06, 07, 08, 09, 12, 13, 17, 20, 23, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 Thank you so much!!

Being a new mom is one of the best and at the same time hardest jobs in the world. I am looking for the WA cards and 335 Dotty. Any cards at all would be greatly appreciated. I would be more than happy to send you stamps, since I am sure that would be a big expense. If you could please send me a pm it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hi, have you received my PM's? My messages aren't in my "sent item" folder, so I was just wondering. c:

Could I ask if you have marshal or Diana? Doesn't matter JP or US!

Congrats on your baby btw ♥

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back