• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Never introduced myself so I'll go ahead and do that now

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey everyone! I'm HappyTails aka Frances, the mayor of the just starting off town of Rockaway. When I'm not running around helping my animal friends, donating items to my museum and making Rockaway a 'rocking' place to live, haha puns, I like to watch anime, play games on my phone, read, write and draw. So it's nice to meet all of you!

Welcome ^^ were a pretty friendly bunch here.

Hello, Frances, and welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I am! What are some of your favorite anime, by the way?

Thank you everyone so much for the warm welcome. I'm enjoying this forum so far. This is a very friendly and down to earth community, which is a very rare thing on the internet.

What are some of your favorite anime, by the way?

My top three favorite are Sailor Moon, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Fairy Tail. I'm really big fan of romance anime. I also like anime with a lot of action, like Dragon Ball Z and One Piece.

Back