My house is still a tent and I got a persimmon!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
How random is that? I mean, seriously aren't persimmon only available after the garden center is ridiculously upgraded or something?

OT: Am I posting too much here? When I'm enjoying something, I tend to talk a lot and make a lot of threads.

I know villagers will randomly send different fruits/bamboo shoots. Pretty lucky!

I don't know if there is a post limit, just don't go too crazy with creating new threads (obviously).

How random is that? I mean, seriously aren't persimmon only available after the garden center is ridiculously upgraded or something?

OT: Am I posting too much here? When I'm enjoying something, I tend to talk a lot and make a lot of threads.

No, you're fine, that's what this place is for. Fruit is often a gifted item from a villager. When I get such an item, I plant it close to the house of the donor. P.S. You can also get fruit in letters from Mom.

Last edited:
That is super! I just got a persimmon too a few days ago and I have been playing for a couple of months now. I am sending my townies 2 line letters asking for apples, cherries and oranges hoping they will give me some. So far I am getting Island fruit from them. The last time I played this game I eventually got all the fruit from them.

Wait, wait wait, you can ask for fruit from the villagers and they will actually give it to you??? *rushes to game to try this*

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know villagers will randomly send different fruits/bamboo shoots. Pretty lucky!

I don't know if there is a post limit, just don't go too crazy with creating new threads (obviously).

Yeah I never gotten bamboo shoots, only fruits that I can get on the island, until today.

No, you're fine, that's what this place is for. Fruit is often a gifted item from a villager. When I get such an item, I plant it close to the house of the donor. P.S. You can also get fruit in letters from Mom.

I like this idea! Although none of my villagers actually ever sent me a fruit I didn't already have :p

Hmm, never thought of planting it near their house. Interesting. I'll do that after my villagers all move in.

Hurray! I had to wait a long time. Where did the persimmon come from?

Yum! Have you tried a persimmon in real life? I love persimmon! Definitely gonna get some this weekend! :) I haven't ate any persimmon this month! Not even in my ACNL game!

Asking for fruit in a letter worked really well in Wild World. So far I have gotten fruit back just a couple of times and it hasn't been the fruit I have asked for. But it does seem to me that they have been pinging me so they can give me fruit more often. Hopefully the fruit I don't have yet will be forthcoming soon.

congrats on getting a persimmon early! now you either want to plant it to grow more or mail it back to your villager (then talk to them the next day) so they'll give it back again to you :p

Back