Something new every day...

During a bad luck day, every time you sit down - a "tooting" noise will occur, lol.

Brookesierra7 you just solved a mystery for me! A bout a week or so ago this very same thing happened to me on my Pave couch. I tried to replicate it but it only happened once. And every time a villager wants to visit my house I always sit on that sofa when we enter that room and it has not happened again. SO THAT'S WHY!! I thought I had just imagined it. It almost worth having a bad luck day just for that ha ha ha.

Okay so you can sit on stumps right? You can actually sit on stumps that are smaller if you cut them down a day before they are full grown.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't found out if villagers will sit on those smaller stumps yet.

Katrina is in town today and read my lucky fortune so I'm dressed head to toe as Link and every time I get changed I get the Legend of Zelda "discovery" music.

Last edited:
Adding one for today I forgot about.
Houses have different shaped smoke when a villager is inside. Some animals smoke is fish shaped, circle shaped, star shaped for example.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The square topiary takes one tile but the round one takes four tiles.

I recently found out that the totem pole furniture makes a sound if you press A on it. For the longest time, I thought it did nothing.

I knew a lot of these from my time of playing, but some of these are so cool because I didn't know them before!

If you have a wet suit on, you can just from your cliff into the water without having to go down to the beach.

Back