Nuclear War

What about the Simpsons though?

NPH-SHRUG.gif~c200

LOL. Yeah, right. Just like the world ended in 2012. Just like it ended with that Harold Camping guy said it would. Just like it ended back in 2000, etc., etc., etc., etc.

Do we honestly seriously live in a culture that ignores actual scientific threats to our planet like global warming, but believes these nonsensical unsubstantiated psychic predictions that the world will end because some person with claims to some nonsensical power with no backing in which we should believe is even true said so?

Yes, that was excessively wordy. It's late, I need to go to bed. lol

Last edited:
It was a joke. Sometimes I forget how hard it is to make a joke on here, haha.

if our only source that the world is gonna have a war is some "mystic" who probably doesnt know jack squat about current events, i think were ok.
north korea has been threatening us for years. if they cant even launch a god damn missile over the ocean, hows it supposed to get here?

I'm not really worried about it. As I've gotten older I've heard more and more "world is going to end" theories. I might be dating myself, and 2012 has already been discussed, but I'm sure some members remember the Y2K scare as well. Back in the late 90s people were freaking out because when the clocks on computers turned to year 00 (dd/mm/yy) that all computer systems would crash and bombs would probably be launched due to the error, etc.

Scaring people and whipping them into frenzy sells papers and products, which in turn increases advertising revenue, so it's no wonder media likes to play on our fears.

Looking at the current state the world is in it would not surprise me one bit if a war breaks out, those who are in control of creating wars, especially the USA would start a war in a seconds notice for no reason. Im sure **** is going to hit the fan eventually, but from which direction is not certain yet.

We aren't going to war. North Korea's been giving empty threats for years now. End of story.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if our only source that the world is gonna have a war is some "mystic" who probably doesnt know jack squat about current events, i think were ok.
north korea has been threatening us for years. if they cant even launch a god damn missile over the ocean, hows it supposed to get here?

This sums up my thoughts exactly. Thank you.
Those """"""""mystics"""""""" are never and have never been right. Sorry but there's no way anyone can tell the future. :)

This can not be allowed to happen. It will cause a huge damage to nature like Chernobyl. I was there and I know what I'm talking about. Even after 31 year there are many dangerous radiation zones, I know it 'cause I visited it 2 years ago and had a handheld detection device . Anyway someone must stop DPRK.

w0w u went to chernobyl, that makes u an expert on all things nuclear xd

We aren't going to war. North Korea's been giving empty threats for years now. End of story.
^^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Buncha wusses they are xDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, remember a couple years ago when that rly short guy was tryin to start a war with us? What ever happened to that?

This is a good point. North Korea has been doing nuclear tests since 2006, also having done ones in 2009, 2013, and two just last year (2016), and yet nothing major has happened. The ones since 2013 have been the first while Kim Jong-un has been in power (he took office after his dad died in 2011).

Last edited:
Back