• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nuclear War

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
So, yeah. This whole "North Korea" thing, huh? :lemon:

If you are unaware, there has been more talks on intervening North Korea's attempt at starting a nuclear war. These talks have been going on between Donald Trump and various other world leaders, as well as the leader of South Korea. A mystic has predicted that a nuclear war will begin on May 13th, lesss than 4 weeks away, and the world wil end in October 2017.

Maybe I'm just being the paranoid Debby Downer I am, but is anybody else... scared by this? The thought of the world just going caput in barely even a few months, killing us all and condemning us to an eterinity of nothing?:confused:

People have brought this up for years it's nothing new. Nothing's gonna happen.

lol i hope

but lets be honest, the only reason why no one has annexed them yet is because no one wants to babysit all those poor people who won't be able to be a part of society due to the brainwashing. it'll be like reuniting east & west germany but 100x worse. if they even try anything though, they'd be wiped off the map faster than you can say 'that's karma, kim.'

Meh, it was going to happen sometime.

I doubt it will happen because they say that it will happen all the time, it's still a possibility and it has always been a possibility. Volcanoes are every in the world and some of them could end us today, tomorrow, next week, three years from now...who knows? Yet people don't talk about this, do they?

I doubt it will happen because they say that it will happen all the time, it's still a possibility and it has always been a possibility. Volcanoes are every in the world and some of them could end us today, tomorrow, next week, three years from now...who knows? Yet people don't talk about this, do they?

people don't talk about volcanoes because volcanoes haven't become an extreme political issue causing tensions and such. human error cannot cause a volcano to explode but in 1983 there was a computer glitch causing russia's nuclear warning system to go off saying the US was bombing them when it was just a satellite. only one man named Stanislov Petrov stopped them from nuking the united states. that can't happen with volcanoes.

They're all talk and no action. Always will be. They're a joke and if anything I feel bad for the people stuck living there.

tru tru. there's a lot of things that can kill us before then, i suppose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

people don't talk about volcanoes because volcanoes haven't become an extreme political issue causing tensions and such. human error cannot cause a volcano to explode but in 1983 there was a computer glitch causing russia's nuclear warning system to go off saying the US was bombing them when it was just a satellite. only one man named Stanislov Petrov stopped them from nuking the united states. that can't happen with volcanoes.

imagine if someone accidentally dropped a nuke in a volcano tho, whos fault is it then? volcano or politics

America has been the only country in history to drop a nuclear bomb on another country, turning innocent people who had nothing to do with it into ash in seconds. Why? They blew up a harbour. What else is America capable of?

does any1 know what's going through trump's head rn lol

I'm afraid of nuclear war.

Nuclear war is inhumane. Why must the innocent suffer? Violence is not the answer, but seems to be the only one people understand.

Last edited:
tru tru. there's a lot of things that can kill us before then, i suppose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

imagine if someone accidentally dropped a nuke in a volcano tho, whos fault is it then? volcano or politics

America has been the only country in history to drop a nuclear bomb on another country, turning innocent people who had nothing to do with it into ash in seconds. Why? They blew up a harbour. What else is America capable of?

does any1 know what's going through trump's head rn lol

Trump's head: "China, ISIS, rich, North Korea, Bomb, War, I'm so good looking, Did I mention that I'm rich?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should have explained my point. The point I was trying to make is that we have so my life ending situations which can happen at any moment and we aren't talking about them but we are talking about something which will probably not happen, because it's idiotic and nobody will win because it's nuclear war...they will realize this eventually. We should be bringing up other issues which are more possible rather than something that has little chance of happening, nuclear war isn't going to achieve anything but destruction, the world will realize this. Besides North Korea is full of crap, they won't do anything because like Bowie said "they're all talk and no action", they always have been and they always will be. A bunch of crazies over there. lol.

And yes Human error can cause Volcanoes to erupt, especially when Nuclear bombs and bombs are involved. Although it is unlikely. :p

I would just like to say, I hate the world.

Last edited:
They predicted the world was going to end on December 21st 2012 and yet, here we are almost 5 years later. No one can predict anything. And I want to see North Korea even TRY to do something. They will get taken down so fast their heads will spin.

To be honest, I'm more worried about ISIS doing something, than I am about North Korea, since Trump decided to bomb them (ISIS)

Edit: Also, I don't believe in psychics. As a Christian, I don't believe in these people who claim they know the future. No human being knows what is going to happen 20 minutes from now, let alone 4 weeks from now. God is the only one who knows what's going to happen, and He is not going to let us know. Sorry didn't mean to get all religious there.

Last edited:
North Korea? Nuclear bombs? They'd probably just end up nuking themselves lmao

But..

If it does happen, just remember folks: don't feed the yao guai! That is all.

Considering Donald Trump's talks center around pieces of chocolate cake...I won't hold my breath for anything he is saying.
Not worried.

However, suicide is serious. If you truly are feeling suicidal, I really recommend you reach out to a professional for help.
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Last edited:
They predicted the world was going to end on December 21st 2012 and yet, here we are almost 5 years later. No one can predict anything. And I want to see North Korea even TRY to do something. They will get taken down so fast their heads will spin.

To be honest, I'm more worried about ISIS doing something, than I am about North Korea, since Trump decided to bomb them (ISIS)

Edit: Also, I don't believe in psychics. As a Christian, I don't believe in these people who claim they know the future. No human being knows what is going to happen 20 minutes from now, let alone 4 weeks from now. God is the only one who knows what's going to happen, and He is not going to let us know. Sorry didn't mean to get all religious there.

the 2012 thing was because the mayans stopped their calendar there for whatever reason and conspiracy theorists thought that meant the end of the world. conspiracy theorists aren't the ones predicting nuclear war, it's extremely smart people who have.

However, suicide is serious. If you truly are feeling suicidal, I really recommend you reach out to a professional for help.
https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

thanks homie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the 2012 thing was because the mayans stopped their calendar there for whatever reason and conspiracy theorists thought that meant the end of the world. conspiracy theorists aren't the ones predicting nuclear war, it's extremely smart people who have.

i think they got lazy and gave up lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

But..

If it does happen, just remember folks: don't feed the yao guai! That is all.

a super important public service announcement

I wouldn't worry about it. People make these predictions all the time.

i spoke to my dad about it and he just said "i hope it happens so i don't have to pay the bloody bills" lol

North Korea do not have the resources to start a nuclear war on such a large scale in which to end the world yet. However that could change between now and 2020, which is why an intervention early on is so vital. This needs to happen to prevent millions of people losing their lives for simply existing in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings are evidence of how much damage an atomic bomb can do and how much it affects people, even over 70 years later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wouldn't worry about it. People make these predictions all the time.

Yeah, I think I was just being paranoid lol.

Back