• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nuclear War

I doubt it. They kept predicting the world to end years ago and still we are here. I mean, if it does happen then congrats on them being right but I doubt it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm afraid of nuclear war.

Nuclear war is inhumane. Why must the innocent suffer? Violence is not the answer, but seems to be the only one people understand.

You are so right. I believe that the screwed up leaders should fight one on one. They shouldn't send innocents to fight their battles for them.

From my experience, mystics and psychics are always wrong. can never trust them, and also, North Korea is all bark and no bite.

To make some people feel better, look at all the dates where the claims have been wrong. This one will only just add to the list.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

There's more than that. People have feared that a third world war was is going to happen since the 1950's. It hasn't happened. But there is an interesting fact. A man who lived during the American Civil War predicted that world wars were going to happen. Two world wars actually. Kinda scary.

I also seen a whole list of failed predictions made in the past. I think a nuclear war will became one of the failed predictions as well.

I mean humanity will probably be the ones to end humanity, unless we can somehow manage to survive up to the sun's eventual death or something. which unless something seriously changes, I honestly highly doubt that at this point

though the specifics of how and when are another matter entirely, and "what may be" is not really something worth stressing over I feel

North Korea, as far as we all know, doesn't have the capabilities to carry out an effective attack on the continental US. they could probably mess up South Korea though. i'm no general but i think our best bet is to just wait and hope they don't do anything, but if they do we can just finally wipe that sorry excuse for a country off the face of the earth and put those people out of their misery. it's the humane thing to do. their citizens are brainwashed prisoners straight out of a dystopian scifi novel.

if we were to launch some sort of preemptive strike on them, China possibly getting involved would be the bigger concern.

Which mystic said that? (just curious)

why do countries even have nuclear weapons anymore it's just stupidddddd havent you ruined enough already

i get that it's abt "our enemies have them if we get rid of ours they will kill us" which is a valid thought But still.

- - - Post Merge - - -

North Korea, as far as we all know, doesn't have the capabilities to carry out an effective attack on the continental US. they could probably mess up South Korea though. i'm no general but i think our best bet is to just wait and hope they don't do anything, but if they do we can just finally wipe that sorry excuse for a country off the face of the earth and put those people out of their misery. it's the humane thing to do. their citizens are brainwashed prisoners straight out of a dystopian scifi novel.

if we were to launch some sort of preemptive strike on them, China possibly getting involved would be the bigger concern.
yeah because dropping a bomb and killing 25 million people is always the best way to solve problems
it's not humane, i would personally say that murdering everyone with atomic bombs is worse than the dictatorship that north korea is today. and what makes you think that the entire populaion of north korea is brainwashed and thus would be better off dead?

the dictatorship in north korea needs to be destroyed but killing everyone isnt a good way to solve problems.

So, yeah. This whole "North Korea" thing, huh? :lemon:

If you are unaware, there has been more talks on intervening North Korea's attempt at starting a nuclear war. These talks have been going on between Donald Trump and various other world leaders, as well as the leader of South Korea. A mystic has predicted that a nuclear war will begin on May 13th, lesss than 4 weeks away, and the world wil end in October 2017.

Maybe I'm just being the paranoid Debby Downer I am, but is anybody else... scared by this? The thought of the world just going caput in barely even a few months, killing us all and condemning us to an eterinity of nothing?:confused:

Even if it were to happen, it's not happening on Biskit's birthday. Not on my watch.

yeah, visibleghost already beat me to it, but you can't claim a higher level of righteousness when you're proposing to do basically exactly the same thing the north korean government wants to achieve with other countries

edit: **** aliens

Last edited:

"It's the humane thing to do", since when is it humane to kill millions of innocent people? Enlighten me. The people of North Korea are generally controlled like puppets but have you ever considered the people who don't believe in what North Korea is doing to them? These people need help, not to be killed like your pet dog because it's the "humane thing to do", I agree North Korea needs to be sorted out but destroying the entire country with it's people is idiotic especially when you have China close by, China has already been provoked by that stupid orange so it is possible that they will do something if we try something so risky.

You said it yourself "China possibly getting involved would be the bigger concern.", so why do anything? Who knows what China will do.

Don't kill millions of innocents, kill the leader instead.

More often than not the leader is the problem.

Exactly. It's usually the leaders who start war. Like, kay, why don't you fight in the war yourself?

That's how it should be. Nobody wants the war but you so you fight it.

Last edited:
So, December 21, 2012, wasn't going to be the end of the world after all.

Last edited:
idk i dont think everything will be fine if he dies. idk how exactly it works but i'm sure there are a whole bunch of people who are benefited by the way things are who dont want the country to change.

So, December 21, 2012 wasn't going to be the end of the world after all.
we've known that since 2012 dude youre a little late

With North Korea being the opposing side to the U.S., they would be fools to incite nuclear war. We have many more nuclear warheads than they do, and ours are far more developed. It would also be a lot easier for us to take them out, since their country is far smaller. And if we didn't even fire any nuclear warheads at them, their economy would collapse fairly quickly, cobsidering its current state. I don't think we have anything to worry about as of yet.

I am very scared of nuclear war, yes. Do I think the world will end in October? No.

You cannot predict the future.

Actually, it's considered an international war crime to kill the leader of another country or to destroy the capital. The penalty for war crime is death. However, there wouldn't be a problem if you capture the leader and put them up for war crime trials.

Kim Jong un is deserving an arrest. Not only he wants to provoke a nuclear war, but he's abusing his own citizens. There are some thing that are legal across the world that is highly illegal in North Korea. And the penalty for breaking the law in North Korea is death or prison camps that use medieval-style torture. This is a human rights violation, and you shouldn't be taking control of every aspect of peoples' lives. People who do this (like Kim Jong-Un) are putting themselves in the realm of evil.

Back