Nuclear War

What if there was a Chess game based on that, where one of the kings is Donald Trump and the other is Kim Jong-Un? This would totally describe what's going on.

EDIT: Whatever I just said sounds like something coming from a political cartoon.

Last edited:
What if there was a Chess game based on that, where one of the kings is Donald Trump and the other is Kim Jong-Un? This would totally describe what's going on.

EDIT: Whatever I just said sounds like something coming from a political cartoon.
I'd probably buy it just so I could chop both their plastic heads off. No, but it would be interesting if they do come out with a game like that. They should come out with a game with all the political people as little action figures, and the goal is to slam all of them with a hammer as hard as you can until there is one last standing.

I'd probably buy it just so I could chop both their plastic heads off. No, but it would be interesting if they do come out with a game like that. They should come out with a game with all the political people as little action figures, and the goal is to slam all of them with a hammer as hard as you can until there is one last standing.

What if the last plastic figure standing was a Donald Trump action figure?

Last edited:
Today was supposed to be a nuclear war?

Look at that, we're all still here ._.

North Korea wouldn't dare nuke us; It'd mean death for the the majority of their people, and almost certainly their leader and surely Kim Jong Un isn't dumb enough not to realize that. If conquest and world domination was their goal, they wouldn't have isolated themselves for as long as they have. They're making ridiculous threats so that we, China and South Korea won't consider invading them. Kim Jong Un thinks that having nuclear weapons will give him political leverage against us which will hopefully prevent a war that he knows he'd never win.

I will say though, that I really want to avoid going to war with them because of how many civilians would likely die. And I imagine that, even though they don't have nearly the kind of resources we do, they'd fight pretty damn hard. I mean if you think about it from the perspective of a North Korean, dying in a war is better than starving to death, or being executed in the streets in front of your family, friends and neighbors age 12 and up for breaking even a relatively minor law.

Last edited:
I was thinking about this yesterday. We made it!

If you were living in America during the Cold War, the one country people feared at the time was Russia (once called Soviet Union). People feared that the Russians were going to attack them. They viewed Russia as the big enemy. But they never attacked us. North Korea won't even do so despite their will to do so.

I may have never experienced it, but I have talked to people that lived during the Cold War. I even knew some people who lived during World War II.

If you were living in America during the Cold War, the one country people feared at the time was Russia (once called Soviet Union). People feared that the Russians were going to attack them. They viewed Russia as the big enemy. But they never attacked us. North Korea won't even do so despite their will to do so.

I may have never experienced it, but I have talked to people that lived during the Cold War. I even knew some people who lived during World War II.

You're probably right tbh. It would be outright insane to attack the USA given how big it is. But the thing that worries me is that Kim is just that; insane.

Kim Jong-Un is bluffing. He's just doing all this crap to look strong in front of his people. It's nothing more than an act. WE know he wouldn't stand a chance if he went to war. HE knows it as well. But the people of North Korea probably do and that's the key I think. One wrong move and other countries would call his bluff. Kim doesn't want that, so he'll just keep doing the same **** he knows he can get away with and continue being the great and invincible leader of North Korea.

Kim Jong-Un is bluffing. He's just doing all this crap to look strong in front of his people. It's nothing more than an act. WE know he wouldn't stand a chance if he went to war. HE knows it as well. But the people of North Korea probably do and that's the key I think. One wrong move and other countries would call his bluff. Kim doesn't want that, so he'll just keep doing the same **** he knows he can get away with and continue being the great and invincible leader of North Korea.

You're right. He may be making these serious threats, but judging by the conditions, they are unrealistic, yet we take them extremely seriously. He can't get a nuclear missle to hit even 50 miles away from any of the west coast cities. In order to do something that huge, you'll need both the intentions and the ability to do it. Trump has the ability, but not the intentions. Kim Jong-Un has the intentions, but not the ability.

- - - Post Merge - - -

guys have i missed the wwiii opening ceremonies

That's because there isn't any WWIII yet. We tried to prevent that ever since WWII. Coincidentially, someone in the 1870's predicted both world wars, but not a third one.

You're right. He may be making these serious threats, but judging by the conditions, they are unrealistic, yet we take them extremely seriously. He can't get a nuclear missle to hit even 50 miles away from any of the west coast cities. In order to do something that huge, you'll need both the intentions and the ability to do it. Trump has the ability, but not the intentions. Kim Jong-Un has the intentions, but not the ability.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's because there isn't any WWIII yet. We tried to prevent that ever since WWII. Coincidentially, someone in the 1870's predicted both world wars, but not a third one.

I think Albert Einstein couldn't have said it any better:
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

Kim is making a very bad decision. There is no that Kim can' get a nuke to fly over the U.S.A.

Back