• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else a fan of anime?

I've been actively watching anime since about 2010 or 2011, instead of just occasionally watching it when it's on TV. I've only watched like 71 different series', which isn't that much considering it's been like maybe seven years but oh well.

I love fantasy anime, since I love fantasy things but can't really stand all of the CGI in most live action shows.

Did somebody say...

ANIME?

tumblr_static_7uddqw5dy18o88okk4scwgo0o.png

Anyways, aside from watching season 2 of AoT, I haven't gotten around to watching any new anime in a long while. I probably should, though, since there's a few shows I've been meaning to try.

i like anime, but i only watch it casually it's not something i watch often just from time to time.

the first anime i watched was tokyo mew mew, but the english dub because it was airing in the uk at the time. probably explains why i gravitate to the magical girl genre a lot. technically my first anime was pokemon, but the thing that actually got me into anime was tmm

Last edited:
Yes, I recently watched Kimi no na wa and it's a really good anime movie! I haven't been watching much anime lately, but this one is an okay one. I think if you're looking to watch something a little out of the ordinary storyline you should give this one a try

Yes, I recently watched Kimi no na wa and it's a really good anime movie! I haven't been watching much anime lately, but this one is an okay one. I think if you're looking to watch something a little out of the ordinary storyline you should give this one a try

I love that film hnsnsnnsnsnn
The artwork and soundtrack were awesome ;;

A bit I guess, gonna be watching your name tomorrow in theatres. I haven't been so excited for a movie in the longestttt time

oh I remember Sailor moon it was my 1st anime. Now my favorite are Attack on Titans and Noragami

Yeah, I really enjoy anime as a whole. However, it would be nice to see more adult themed environments as the high school one has been used to death. I haven't been watching a whole lot recently. Mainly both the new Pokemon anime and the old.

I mean I was but that ship has sailed. After a year of not watching it, I've just kinda found that I think that the character voices are a bit annoying.

Although, I will always love that anime called "Erased" because it was the first really good anime I ever watched

I watch a lot of anime, aye. Haven't watched any since the past month though, exams are keeping me busy.

i barely watch anime but the series i've watched, i liked.

I used to like a lot of anime. I've watched Hetalia (unfortunately), Durarara!!, Ouran High School Host Club, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, and possibly one other that I'm forgetting.

I really want to watch Gangsta! in addition to the Ace Attorney anime, but I haven't gotten around to it because I want to finish Durarara!! first... which I can't bring myself to do, lol.

Durarara!! is absolutely incredible. It's the only anime I still like.

Back