• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone else a fan of anime?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Dude, I can't even begin to tell you guys how addicted I am to these Japanese cartoons. I started watching anime in 2014 and been unable to stop since then. Currently I'm watching watching Cowboy Bebop. It's a good anime. My favorite anime of all time is Sailor Moon. Grew up watching that anime. My second favorite is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and my third favorite is Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail is actually my most rewatched anime. I've rewatched that anime a total of 6 times. I completed my 400th anime a few weeks ago.

I love anime! I'm going to sound like a scrub but I've only recently started watching InuYasha and I love it. I've watched a ton of anime but I was avoiding the really long ones, so I haven't seen Naruto or Bleach either.

I love Inuyasha! it's another one of my favorites. I was only able to watch 24 episodes of Bleach. It didn't really keep my interest for some reason. Naruto is a good anime, Shippuuden would have been almost as good if it wasn't so full of fillers.

I just finished watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

the only anime i've seen is your lie in april, black rock shooter, and pokemon. i can't remember watching anything else besides those 3. everyone is still waiting for a vocaloid anime damn it...

No. I think it's pretty overrated as a genre, to be honest. Anime is just Japanese cartoons. Any cartoon of any nationality can be special.

But in general I'm very picky with the shows that I watch. I mostly watched yaoi back when I was 10 and 11, and now I only watch the few that are still being produced (and loving them just as much).

Ok boi yeah. First one I watched was Fairy Tail, then after I've watched better stuff when I go back and watch fairy tail it's trash :/

My favourites are hunter x hunter, beyond the boundary, one piece and Kuroko no Basket

cowboy bebop is brilliant! i really like a lot of older series, like inuyasha, yu yu hakusho, dbz, gundam, sailor moon, etc. i don't think i could even begin to list half the shows i've watched

i got pretty far into bleach but i stopped after a certain arc because i was losing interest sadly, lol, same with one piece, and naruto i just never actually finished but i got pretty far into shippuden... i kind of shy away from longer series nowadays mostly because i don't have the free time to watch them

I'm a bit of a closet weeb. My favorite anime is fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, it's also my most watched.

I'm currently watching neon genesis evangelion and like it a lot so far!
Other shows I like are death note, madoka magica, and one punch man.

Yes, I watch anime.
I'm more into romance anime.

But I also watch Naruto, but I'm not a fan of all the fillers...
I since finished it and now watching Boruto: Naruto the next generation.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of romance anime. Actually my favorite genres are action, adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, romance, music, horror/thriller, slice of life, super power, josei, shounen, shoujo, and school. That is pretty much every genre right there lol

Last edited:
yes
BORUTOOOO

isnt boruto just naruto but everything begins with the letter b

----

yea i pay for crunchyroll but i dont rlly watch a whole lot, for me at least its the same as cartoons from otehr nationalities, if i like the show i like the show. lately i've been really into yuri on ice, my hearo academia, and mob psycho 100

Back