• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★ Taye's Tiny Art Shop ★

vvingblade

angry slice of pie
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
There's a distinct lack of art shops on TBT so I am here to deliver! //bows// May not be as great and as detailed as some of the others but I will give it my best shot!! It's been a while since I've drawn humans that arent my own designs anyways so this will be a good chance to knock some of the dust off. It'll be fun!

Really in the mood for busts/waist-ups so I'll only be offering those!! I may offer fulls in in the future, but they tend to be rlly time consuming to finish. I'll try to have these done within a few days!
I rlly excel with drawing anthros, so if you want your mayor drawn with a villager I will be more than happy to add a villager in! Adding a villager will always be half the price of the commission. EX: 400 TBT, adding villager is +200 TBT.

All prices are in TBT!

B= Bust WU= Waist-Up

[General Waist-Up Example]

| Sketches\Lineart: 150B, 250WU | Flats: 250B, 300WU | Simple Shading: 300B, 450WU | Detailed Shading: 500B, 700WU |​

The examples offered are abit older- if you want to see more recent works, just click [here]! Please note the examples are feral bc that's what I've been commed to draw alot of recently lmao.

ORDER FORM

Reference:
OC or Mayor:
Order Type: [ex: sketch bust, detailed waist up, ect]
Expression/Pose:
[If Mayor] Villager?:

RULES

★ If you have any questions just ask!

I am not obligated to accept anybody's order. Please note these are mostly for fun and I really don't want this to become a chore. I willbe taking orders at my leisure so PLEASE do not poke and prod me about taking on your order!

★ I will not be doing these in a first come first serve order. I'll be taking the designs I feel I can best portray or feel like I'd have fun drawing! I will ping you before I decide so you won't be in the dark.

★ I will draw both OCs and mayors! There's no difference to me.

★ Payment is required after completion! You will be given a heavily watermarked image, and once payment is recieved the watermark will be decreased. ALL my images come with a small watermark. This is not negotiable.

★ Complex designs will have an extra fee taked on. The level of complexity will determine the fee.

★ All images will be transparent unless requested otherwise! Backgrounds are not being offered ATM.

Last edited:
I am definitely interested! I love your examples :)
I would love a drawing with detailed shading waist-up, of my mayor Ariane . If you decide to draw her, I'd love her ponytail to be visible ^^
thank you for considering ♥

Reference: Ariane
OC or Mayor: mayor
Order Type: detailed waist up
Expression/Pose: shy but happy, smiling
[If Mayor] Villager: none thank you!

Last edited:
∵۩..∴..۩∵Eep! I love your art so much! :) I know you requested something in my shop, maybe we could do an art trade? If you don't want to, that's completely fine. Here's an example of my art! It's a bit messy. ∵۩..∴..۩∵
e9rojri.jpg

Attachments

• e9rojri.jpg
    e9rojri.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 54
I am so sorry, but I'm going to have to take back my previous order due to a lack of bells right now. :( As soon as I get enough again I'll be back. Sincere apologies.

Last edited:
Back