★ Taye's Tiny Art Shop ★

vvingblade

angry slice of pie
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (7) +
There's a distinct lack of art shops on TBT so I am here to deliver! //bows// May not be as great and as detailed as some of the others but I will give it my best shot!! It's been a while since I've drawn humans that arent my own designs anyways so this will be a good chance to knock some of the dust off. It'll be fun!

Really in the mood for busts/waist-ups so I'll only be offering those!! I may offer fulls in in the future, but they tend to be rlly time consuming to finish. I'll try to have these done within a few days!
I rlly excel with drawing anthros, so if you want your mayor drawn with a villager I will be more than happy to add a villager in! Adding a villager will always be half the price of the commission. EX: 400 TBT, adding villager is +200 TBT.

All prices are in TBT!

B= Bust WU= Waist-Up

[General Waist-Up Example]

| Sketches\Lineart: 150B, 250WU | Flats: 250B, 300WU | Simple Shading: 300B, 450WU | Detailed Shading: 500B, 700WU |​

The examples offered are abit older- if you want to see more recent works, just click [here]! Please note the examples are feral bc that's what I've been commed to draw alot of recently lmao.

ORDER FORM

Reference:
OC or Mayor:
Order Type: [ex: sketch bust, detailed waist up, ect]
Expression/Pose:
[If Mayor] Villager?:

RULES

★ If you have any questions just ask!

I am not obligated to accept anybody's order. Please note these are mostly for fun and I really don't want this to become a chore. I willbe taking orders at my leisure so PLEASE do not poke and prod me about taking on your order!

★ I will not be doing these in a first come first serve order. I'll be taking the designs I feel I can best portray or feel like I'd have fun drawing! I will ping you before I decide so you won't be in the dark.

★ I will draw both OCs and mayors! There's no difference to me.

★ Payment is required after completion! You will be given a heavily watermarked image, and once payment is recieved the watermark will be decreased. ALL my images come with a small watermark. This is not negotiable.

★ Complex designs will have an extra fee taked on. The level of complexity will determine the fee.

★ All images will be transparent unless requested otherwise! Backgrounds are not being offered ATM.

Last edited:
I am definitely interested! I love your examples :)
I would love a drawing with detailed shading waist-up, of my mayor Ariane . If you decide to draw her, I'd love her ponytail to be visible ^^
thank you for considering ♥

Reference: Ariane
OC or Mayor: mayor
Order Type: detailed waist up
Expression/Pose: shy but happy, smiling
[If Mayor] Villager: none thank you!

Last edited:
∵۩..∴..۩∵Eep! I love your art so much! :) I know you requested something in my shop, maybe we could do an art trade? If you don't want to, that's completely fine. Here's an example of my art! It's a bit messy. ∵۩..∴..۩∵
e9rojri.jpg

Attachments

• e9rojri.jpg
    e9rojri.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 54
I am so sorry, but I'm going to have to take back my previous order due to a lack of bells right now. :( As soon as I get enough again I'll be back. Sincere apologies.

Last edited:
Back