• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Lots of stuff - winter/ autumn/ campsite/ Saharah items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that sucks. It's stories like that which put me off opening my gates. I have plenty of red and yellow cosmos if you want any. No hybrids yet though.

I will give you some of my pink roses, red cosmos and yellow cosmos then! I'd be pretty upset if that happened to me, especially if I was having a giveaway

Edit: oh hm I don't seem to have any yellow cosmos

Thanks a lot for that :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well that sucks. It's stories like that which put me off opening my gates. I have plenty of red and yellow cosmos if you want any. No hybrids yet though.

Oh, don't worry, in the end it kinda helped me unclutter to be honest. Come back again anytime!

Well if you ever need flowers let me know. I went crazy picking them from the island when I started playing and I have plenty.

is your town still open? i havent yet had the chance to drop by. and that really sucks what happened with your flowers. which types did they take? i'll replace them

No problem :) Thanks again for doing the giveaway!

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well if you ever need flowers let me know. I went crazy picking them from the island when I started playing and I have plenty.

Thanks! They have been mostly replaced.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is your town still open? i havent yet had the chance to drop by. and that really sucks what happened with your flowers. which types did they take? i'll replace them

It is open right now if you want to come over. I think right now I'm only missing one white cosmos and 2 orange pansies.

alrighty headed over got those three flowers for you c: im also bringing katie if thats alright?

alrighty headed over got those three flowers for you c: im also bringing katie if thats alright?

Sure and thanks a lot! I'll probably be afk when you come over, but feel free to get anything you want from the plaza.

alright i'll just plant the flowers somewhere then? and thank you for doing this giveaway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for the snowman and rubber tree c: most of the stuff i wanted was already taken though :/ i planted the flowers by the train station!

alright i'll just plant the flowers somewhere then? and thank you for doing this giveaway!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you for the snowman and rubber tree c: most of the stuff i wanted was already taken though :/ i planted the flowers by the train station!

Thanks for the flowers and sorry about not having many items left. Just want to thank all of you and commend the community as a whole because I had one bad incident with one person and then you guys showed me that there are a lot more good people in here than bad. So thanks a lot again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back