• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Lots of stuff - winter/ autumn/ campsite/ Saharah items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefo

Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hey!

I was doing some spring cleaning today and I decided to get rid of some stuff I got over the last year. I have complete snowmam and snowman sets and also almost complete mush and snowboy sets. I also have plenty Saharah wallpapers/carpets and campsite items around. They are all on the ground at the village plaza, so feel free to come and grab whatever you want, I just felt it would be a waste to sell them to retail.
I'll add whoever is interested an hour from now and open my gates then. If you want to bring perfect fruit from your village that would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary!

Last edited:
I'd like to visit and check out the items please:

FC 2037-1649-7767

Thank you, I took mainly some mush items and a couple of fish tourney things I missed out on. All the snow/ice/ski stuff is still there.

Thanks again!

Hey i'd love to visit if you're still around i've added your FC i'll bring some fruit for you
:)

There are some snowman and snowboy items left mostly. I'll add you both and open gates soon. I also ask that you guys don't take flowers, someone came and took a lot of my hybrids which is a bummer. I have a lot of spare flowers, but it kinda sucks anyway because it's really rude. I'll open gates in 5 minutes so just come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! I took two floors and two wallpapers, and I left you a basket of perfect oranges and a basket of perfect cherries!

Thanks for the fruit! Come over anytime.

I also ask that you guys don't take flowers, someone came and took a lot of my hybrids which is a bummer. I have a lot of spare flowers, but it kinda sucks anyway because it's really rude.

What hybrids did they take? :( I can give you some purple tulips/purple roses/blue roses/black roses if you like

Aw man that sucks, some people are lame :(
i'll keep my eye on the gate thanks so much!

What hybrids did they take? :( I can give you some purple tulips/purple roses/blue roses/black roses if you like

I think they only took pink roses and the red/yellow cosmos. They even dropped the other items they got at the plaza right next to where the flowers due to lack of inventory space probably lol. Thanks for the offer, though, it's very sweet of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw man that sucks, some people are lame :(
i'll keep my eye on the gate thanks so much!

It's alright. Gates are open!

I think they only took pink roses and the red/yellow cosmos. They even dropped the other items they got at the plaza right next to where the flowers due to lack of inventory space probably lol. Thanks for the offer, though, it's very sweet of you.

I will give you some of my pink roses, red cosmos and yellow cosmos then! I'd be pretty upset if that happened to me, especially if I was having a giveaway

Edit: oh hm I don't seem to have any yellow cosmos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back