Julian!!

KLWunicorns

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have had Julian in my town in the past, but sadly he has moved away:(. Is it possible for him to move back into my town?!:confused:

Uhh not once he's gone ;; he's been voided though, so you can buy him back from someone on the forum but only after like... 12 other villagers have moved out after him

I haven't played AC in a while, so I recommended waiting for someone more knowledgeable on it hahaha

If he moved out recently, no. You cant get him back until you move out 16 other villagers after he's moved out. If 2 have already moved in/out since him then you just need to do 14 more.
If you dont mind time traveling and cycling, heres a way to speed up the process: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66933880

Edit: now that I think about it, I think you can spawn him back with his amiibo card.

Last edited:
If you have his card then you can have him back right away
It skips the 16 cycle

If not then then move out after him 16 villagers
And then you can get him back

Yeah, find his amiibo card. You may end up paying a premium since he's a popular villager, but it'll save you a lot of time.

The problem with his Amiibo Card is that he's going to act like he's literally new in your town.
-The Friendship.
-Memories.
-Nicknames.
Everything you used to have with him will be gone.

The 16 Villager Cycle could be annoying by the way, but if you really want him back you can make him worth.

The problem with his Amiibo Card is that he's going to act like he's literally new in your town.
-The Friendship.
-Memories.
-Nicknames.
Everything you used to have with him will be gone.

The 16 Villager Cycle could be annoying by the way, but if you really want him back you can make him worth.

In doing this, he still won't be the same Julian as before. So either way, the memories and friendship will still be gone.

Back