• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Little Skeleton Figurine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirbyBird

Bells
Feedback
100% (59) +
im not really sure if this is an item but its in a dream house and i really like it. will pay tbt, ibg, and/or items for it c: WIN_20170421_08_03_57_Pro.jpg

It's a Gulliver item. I have one of these, if you're interested.

thank you guys both so much! my friend wants one too once i told him about it so if i could buy both of them offered in this thread that would be fantastic!

alrighty sounds good to me c: how much igb is it for both of them? and would you be able to trade tomorrow morning?

3760 igb for both. Morning should be fine although I'm not sure when exactly because things are a little nuts in my household right now. Also, what time zone are you again?

im est time zone c: and i'll bring you 10,000 because im just so happy to be getting the little skeleton guy! let me know when you're free to trade and i'll open up my gates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back