• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

On What Did You Base on to Write Your Username?

"Oblivia" is the name of a region in a Pok?mon Ranger game. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is also one of my all time favorite games and I thought it sounded like a feminine variety of that, so Oblivia I became.

"Oblivia" is the name of a region in a Pok?mon Ranger game. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is also one of my all time favorite games and I thought it sounded like a feminine variety of that, so Oblivia I became.

I always thought your name was Olivia and you just wanted to sound edgy or scary, so you added the 'b' which would = oblivion.

I guess not....

I always thought your name was Olivia and you just wanted to sound edgy or scary, so you added the 'b' which would = oblivion.

I guess not....

Ha, lots of people here seem to think my name is Olivia. It's not. :p

Being "edgy" certainly never crossed my mind when choosing the name, but username notwithstanding I'm SUPER scary. 10/10 scary.

xii is short for a username i go by on my social media accounts lmao

mash 2 words together, bam, top quality name

And I always thought your name was "Olivia" in real life. :p
I knew about the "Oblivia" region, but I always thought your username was your irl name with a b added in.

Last edited:
my username used to be "thunderstruck" after the ac/dc song. i don't consider myself a huge ac/dc fan but i liked the song and the name sounded cool ?\_(ツ)_/?

eventually i just trimmed off the struck part of the name

Back when I first made this username, heh back in middle school or high school, I used the moniker Blackroserandom all over the place. Black for my favorite color, rose for my favorite flower, and random because I just like it. I really should shorten it, it's way too long.

mash 2 words together, bam, top quality name

I actually really like your name. It's two of my favorite things...(though I seem to indulge in coffee waaay more than tea now lol)

Last edited:
My name is Javier and I am an avocado aficionado. "Jav" + "Avocado" just flows together so my beautiful baby username was born.
Although suddenly I am getting the urge to change it to Javaco!!!

Last edited:
I got tired of picking a user name so
AWESOME
besides it being on of the words I use every day
--+HINT TIP
The first two letters in awesome are my first and last initial so i have stuck with it (^_^) -->>> AW
Sweet

10(?) year old me thought it'd be a cool idea to splice the names of my two favourite pokemon at the time, Pachirisu and Treecko, and this is the monstrosity I ended up with

I guess because of my obsession with the Pokemon, Gallade. As well as it have extendable elbows like a sword, similar to samurai's and stuff. So I went with Sensai. pretty boring story, but idc

Mine was my old MSN and MySpace username for ages, then I just decided to keep it for stuff like this because I still quite like it

It's my name backwards lmao

I needed something short enough to fit the 4 character Melee tag, so I just shortened a word to make it. Then I just ended up using Soti for lots of other things too.

I always thought of Elder Scrolls' Oblivion when I saw you post. I've never played Pok?mon Ranger though nor heard of that region.

A few years ago I was trying to figure out a new Tumblr username, so I was messing around on one of those username generator sites. I wanted a name with Siren in it because I like how Sirens are in mythology, and thought it'd be cool. The username generator spit out a bunch of cool ones, but Sirentic was the only one that stuck. I usually go by Sirentica now, but oh well.

The reason it's all spaced out is because I wanted it to seem more unique or whatever lol

Well, if it hasn't already become increasingly apparent, I am Super Mario 64's #1 fan.

Like seriously try to find someone that loves SM64 more than I do.

My edgy self thought it'd be cool to set my NL name as a drug, therefore-- Molly.
I used that for my forum name and added NL because I wasn't sure if Molly was taken.

Back