On What Did You Base on to Write Your Username?

"Oblivia" is the name of a region in a Pok?mon Ranger game. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is also one of my all time favorite games and I thought it sounded like a feminine variety of that, so Oblivia I became.

"Oblivia" is the name of a region in a Pok?mon Ranger game. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is also one of my all time favorite games and I thought it sounded like a feminine variety of that, so Oblivia I became.

I always thought your name was Olivia and you just wanted to sound edgy or scary, so you added the 'b' which would = oblivion.

I guess not....

I always thought your name was Olivia and you just wanted to sound edgy or scary, so you added the 'b' which would = oblivion.

I guess not....

Ha, lots of people here seem to think my name is Olivia. It's not. :p

Being "edgy" certainly never crossed my mind when choosing the name, but username notwithstanding I'm SUPER scary. 10/10 scary.

xii is short for a username i go by on my social media accounts lmao

And I always thought your name was "Olivia" in real life. :p
I knew about the "Oblivia" region, but I always thought your username was your irl name with a b added in.

Last edited:
my username used to be "thunderstruck" after the ac/dc song. i don't consider myself a huge ac/dc fan but i liked the song and the name sounded cool ?\_(ツ)_/?

eventually i just trimmed off the struck part of the name

Back when I first made this username, heh back in middle school or high school, I used the moniker Blackroserandom all over the place. Black for my favorite color, rose for my favorite flower, and random because I just like it. I really should shorten it, it's way too long.

mash 2 words together, bam, top quality name

I actually really like your name. It's two of my favorite things...(though I seem to indulge in coffee waaay more than tea now lol)

Last edited:
My name is Javier and I am an avocado aficionado. "Jav" + "Avocado" just flows together so my beautiful baby username was born.
Although suddenly I am getting the urge to change it to Javaco!!!

Last edited:
I got tired of picking a user name so
AWESOME
besides it being on of the words I use every day
--+HINT TIP
The first two letters in awesome are my first and last initial so i have stuck with it (^_^) -->>> AW
Sweet

10(?) year old me thought it'd be a cool idea to splice the names of my two favourite pokemon at the time, Pachirisu and Treecko, and this is the monstrosity I ended up with

I guess because of my obsession with the Pokemon, Gallade. As well as it have extendable elbows like a sword, similar to samurai's and stuff. So I went with Sensai. pretty boring story, but idc

Mine was my old MSN and MySpace username for ages, then I just decided to keep it for stuff like this because I still quite like it

I needed something short enough to fit the 4 character Melee tag, so I just shortened a word to make it. Then I just ended up using Soti for lots of other things too.

I always thought of Elder Scrolls' Oblivion when I saw you post. I've never played Pok?mon Ranger though nor heard of that region.

A few years ago I was trying to figure out a new Tumblr username, so I was messing around on one of those username generator sites. I wanted a name with Siren in it because I like how Sirens are in mythology, and thought it'd be cool. The username generator spit out a bunch of cool ones, but Sirentic was the only one that stuck. I usually go by Sirentica now, but oh well.

The reason it's all spaced out is because I wanted it to seem more unique or whatever lol

Well, if it hasn't already become increasingly apparent, I am Super Mario 64's #1 fan.

Like seriously try to find someone that loves SM64 more than I do.

My edgy self thought it'd be cool to set my NL name as a drug, therefore-- Molly.
I used that for my forum name and added NL because I wasn't sure if Molly was taken.

Back