On What Did You Base on to Write Your Username?

I opened up an online name generator and Jake popped up.

Previous usernames have been ACdude which was when I was a rebel who didn't play by the rules (back in 2008/2009) and I used to share my account with my cousin. She wanted AC in the username, and I wanted dude for some reason, so we compromised and made the username be ACdude. I've also used Bidoof, which is just because I feel sorry for the Pokemon, it's really cute and I like it. So yeah, nothing too exciting.

Ha, lots of people here seem to think my name is Olivia. It's not. :p

Being "edgy" certainly never crossed my mind when choosing the name, but username notwithstanding I'm SUPER scary. 10/10 scary.

Umm your name IS Olivia. Stop being in denial.

The Ash: AshCo was my original username on everything, due to my initials spelling out "Ash". "Co" came out of nowhere.

The Scrumfleton: I named Tidus "Scrumfleton" in Final Fantasy X and that somehow stuck.

The Q: I really have no clue.

They all came together one night. I don't remember how or where but it just did.

It's based on Pearl Fey from Ace Attorney. I wanted something short so I made it her nickname, Pearls

there was a joke amongst some friends last year where everyone changed their username to "B ngoTheElf" with the blank space being filled in by a different vowel, and I chose to be ByngoTheElf. later on after the joke was over, I changed to simply byngo. kinda tired of it now BUT can't change my name cuz currently I'm in debt at -947 tbt hah

Mitzi from the game - also my irl cat

and animal CROSSING.

why I'm a genius look how original I am xc

No for real, I love my username and use it for just about everything.

I wanted to pick a real name that I liked the sound of. So Corrie was born lmao

i was playing a game on my phone and i had to choose an avatar and there was a pizza avatar, so i named my character pizzayummy (coz pizza is delicious) but i pressed the e instead of the z and the h instead of the y.
piezahummy

It just
came out of nowhere lmao
I was thinking of stuff that has X in it. I thought of Seroxi and Xerolin

ellar is my nickname backwards, so i just used it twice (then removed the last r since it sounds better that way)

Back