On What Did You Base on to Write Your Username?

had 2 change my username really quickly because i was paranoid lmao so i just chose something and i like ghosts and idk. it was just something i thought of.
my old username lencurryboy has more of a story. i was like 12 and my friend and i wanted to "roleplay" vocaloid characters (... yes .. but ..,not serious . uh.) on a website that was one of those games where you can walk around and write stuff, i dont remeber the name of it tho. i had to sign up for that website but every username i tried was taken. the website gave suggestions on what you could add to the username so it'd be unique, every single one of them was Super bad (stuff like [username]_xmelon3, [username]stargirl74346, [username]_skateboardxD or whatever. i dont remember exactly the stuff it suggested but lol you get the idea)
my friend and i were skyping and we were joking about the stupid suggestions. i was getting frustrated because literally no username i tried was working so as a joke i typed in "Lencurryboy". it still didnt work because the was probably not the username like the website said so i never actually signed up for it, but when i signed up for some other site later i used the same name and after that i've used it on a few more sites. it's kinda stupid lmao but it is never used so it's great if i just want to make an account somewhere and don't want to think of a new username.

I've used a lot of different names online throughout the years. When I came here I wanted to make up something new and fun. Foxes are my favorite animal and Soda or Pop made it sound fun. So here I'm Soda Fox, in some online games I go by Fox Pop.

Mine's because I was constantly invisible to everyone during high school. Like... there were times that people thought I was absent, even though I was like right in front of them. Plus, invisibility is such a cool concept. But "Invisible" was already taken as a username so...I named myself "Invisible again."

Might change my username in the future, though.

i wanna hopefully change mine but this is what i ended up using on most sites besides a few other names, lol, i kind of want to get out of using this one though since my other ones are more aesthetically pleasing but i came up with this when i was 14 :)

but basically i just like the word phantom, a lot of my friends have always asked what the 9026 stands for but to be honest, i just like how those numbers sound together c,:

poyo- something kirby says

onomatopoeia- a word that mimics an object

poyonomatopoeia! my first username i had on here was sosod1 i think but it was meant to be sosad1 but i just left it lol. i'm changing it one more time though

There's no epic story or anything for my username. I wanted a new username, I wanted it to have a word from my old username so I could remember it better and the words Ghost Soda sounded neat together and unique so I just went with that and started using that username for most of my online stuff. d:

Taiko is in japanese a "big drum". It came from the game Taiko No Tatsujin
maxresdefault.jpg

This name came from the song called intropella.
It sounded pretty and looked pretty so I nabbed that username.
Except one person is currently using that username on instagram... >_>

On the doge meme. Not really sure where the "mon" came from, though. I assume it is because it sounded like Pokemon in my head but Dogemon.

nickname with a 'yay' lol, i really didn't think it through much

It's an old nickname I'd put when I was younger. :p

The 21 is random, I just thought about it. (The 21 is removed now.)

Last edited:
i was going through my "pastel and pink" phase.

There were Sanrio villagers, i had a sanrio aesthetic tumblr blog so Sanrio popped into my head.

yall and ur usernames w/ meaning
i just pulled himeki out of my ass i just made it up
thought it sounded cute

It's based off the nickname of one of my favorite Star Trek characters (Leonard McCoy) with whom I share a deep, spiritual connection

(in other words, he's a grumpy sassy pants, I'm a grumpy sassy pants, and I love his nickname)

Back