Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On What Did You Base on to Write Your Username?

Bells
    Eggs
    3DS
    1994-0417-2781
    Items: Heart Glow WandStar Glow WandStar Glow WandJune Birthstone (Pearl)November Birthstone (Topaz)
Gift received at 11-16-2014, 12:20 PM from Eazel
Gift received at 04-03-2014, 01:54 PM from Cadbberry
    had 2 change my username really quickly because i was paranoid lmao so i just chose something and i like ghosts and idk. it was just something i thought of.
    my old username lencurryboy has more of a story. i was like 12 and my friend and i wanted to "roleplay" vocaloid characters (... yes .. but ..,not serious . uh.) on a website that was one of those games where you can walk around and write stuff, i dont remeber the name of it tho. i had to sign up for that website but every username i tried was taken. the website gave suggestions on what you could add to the username so it'd be unique, every single one of them was Super bad (stuff like [username]_xmelon3, [username]stargirl74346, [username]_skateboardxD or whatever. i dont remember exactly the stuff it suggested but lol you get the idea)
    my friend and i were skyping and we were joking about the stupid suggestions. i was getting frustrated because literally no username i tried was working so as a joke i typed in "Lencurryboy". it still didnt work because the was probably not the username like the website said so i never actually signed up for it, but when i signed up for some other site later i used the same name and after that i've used it on a few more sites. it's kinda stupid lmao but it is never used so it's great if i just want to make an account somewhere and don't want to think of a new username.

de gräver i parken och frosten i marken blir ett försvar
    och vid hörnet av kyrkan där järnvägen går har de spärrat av
    någon ligger i gräset, med frostiga kläder, så stilla och vit
    och blåljusen blinkar, tänk vad man kan göra med en liten kniv
    och jag vet inte varför men jag återvänder alltid hit
    det var väl något vi gjorde, något vi sa här som förändrade mitt liv

Bells
    Eggs
    3DS
    2895-7051-6452
    Items: Yellow Lily
Gift received at 01-15-2017, 03:11 PM from Raskell
Message: Happy Valentines Day! It's the thought that counts!
    I've used a lot of different names online throughout the years. When I came here I wanted to make up something new and fun. Foxes are my favorite animal and Soda or Pop made it sound fun. So here I'm Soda Fox, in some online games I go by Fox Pop.

Shining radiantly Invisible again's Avatar
    Bells
    Eggs
    Items: White VioletWhite LilyMintRed RoseYellow TulipWhite TulipRed TulipBlue FeatherThe Bell Tree Fair 2016 PatchYellow PansyWhite PansyRed Pansy
    Mine's because I was constantly invisible to everyone during high school. Like... there were times that people thought I was absent, even though I was like right in front of them. Plus, invisibility is such a cool concept. But "Invisible" was already taken as a username so...I named myself "Invisible again."

Might change my username in the future, though.
    ❀Mayor Ren of Sapphire❀
    ❤Villagers: Bettina, Carmen, Ozzie, Angus, Wendy, Ursula, Bill, Kitty, Curt, and Hans❤
    ♪Town's progress: 96%♪

❀ルビー村かららん村長❀
    ❤村民: チーフくん, キャビアちゃん, アントニオさん, ミラコお姐さん, タケルくん, ラムネちゃん, マイクさん, トミくん, イザベラさん, そしてシルブプレさん❤
    ♪村の進歩: 80%♪

i changed my username as it was long and ugly before and now im a fish boúí

saving 2 change username Phantom9026's Avatar
    Bells
    Eggs
    3DS
    3024-9404-4626
    Items: Poptart Easter EggTogepi Easter EggApril Birthstone (Diamond)Cake
    i wanna hopefully change mine but this is what i ended up using on most sites besides a few other names, lol, i kind of want to get out of using this one though since my other ones are more aesthetically pleasing but i came up with this when i was 14

but basically i just like the word phantom, a lot of my friends have always asked what the 9026 stands for but to be honest, i just like how those numbers sound together c,:

grisly gore guy poyonomatopoeia's Avatar
    Bells
    Eggs
    3DS
    0533-6530-6794
    NN ID
    Boy-Lolita-420
    Items: Tasty CakeKirby Easter Egg
Gift received at 04-16-2017, 10:31 AM from toadsworthy
Message: Imported straight from Dream Land! What ability do you think you'll get from eating it?March Birthstone (Aquamarine)CakeCake
    poyo- something kirby says

onomatopoeia- a word that mimics an object

poyonomatopoeia! my first username i had on here was sosod1 i think but it was meant to be sosad1 but i just left it lol. i'm changing it one more time though
    slightly inactive till the end of june

Navy Did Nothing Wrong Ghost Soda's Avatar
    Bells
    Eggs
    3DS
    3153-5343-2935
    Items: Winter Mittens
Gift received at 12-24-2015, 02:23 PM from Saylor
Message: Happy holidays!!User Title Color ChangeAugust Birthstone (Peridot)CakeFebruary Birthstone (Amethyst)December Birthstone (Turquoise)Yellow CandyOctober Birthstone (Opal)September Birthstone (Sapphire)
    There's no epic story or anything for my username. I wanted a new username, I wanted it to have a word from my old username so I could remember it better and the words Ghost Soda sounded neat together and unique so I just went with that and started using that username for most of my online stuff. d:
    DeviantArtTumblrMyAnimeListColors!3D

( they/them pronouns )

Bells
    Eggs
    3DS
    2595-5022-0472
    Switch
    0690-0420-0666
    NN ID
    JetixXD
    Items: Zen Easter Egg
Gift received at 04-16-2017, 02:48 PM from toadsworthyCherry (Fruit)Cherry (Fruit)Sakura Easter Egg
Gift received at 03-28-2016, 02:03 AM from toadsworthy
    Taiko is in japanese a "big drum". It came from the game Taiko No Tatsujin

Open for cute evil guys! ❤

think in me more than anyone tonight ❤

It came from my idol, David Bowie.

It's my (nick)name. I lack creativity.
    Exams throughout May. Activity may be spotty.