• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

On What Did You Base on to Write Your Username?

at the time i was really into doctor who and the character river song...

I opened up an online name generator and Jake popped up.

Previous usernames have been ACdude which was when I was a rebel who didn't play by the rules (back in 2008/2009) and I used to share my account with my cousin. She wanted AC in the username, and I wanted dude for some reason, so we compromised and made the username be ACdude. I've also used Bidoof, which is just because I feel sorry for the Pokemon, it's really cute and I like it. So yeah, nothing too exciting.

Ha, lots of people here seem to think my name is Olivia. It's not. :p

Being "edgy" certainly never crossed my mind when choosing the name, but username notwithstanding I'm SUPER scary. 10/10 scary.

Umm your name IS Olivia. Stop being in denial.

The Ash: AshCo was my original username on everything, due to my initials spelling out "Ash". "Co" came out of nowhere.

The Scrumfleton: I named Tidus "Scrumfleton" in Final Fantasy X and that somehow stuck.

The Q: I really have no clue.

They all came together one night. I don't remember how or where but it just did.

One of my favorite Sailor Moon villains.

I came up with this username when I was like 14 and it just kinda stuck x3

It's based on Pearl Fey from Ace Attorney. I wanted something short so I made it her nickname, Pearls

there was a joke amongst some friends last year where everyone changed their username to "B ngoTheElf" with the blank space being filled in by a different vowel, and I chose to be ByngoTheElf. later on after the joke was over, I changed to simply byngo. kinda tired of it now BUT can't change my name cuz currently I'm in debt at -947 tbt hah

Mitzi from the game - also my irl cat

and animal CROSSING.

why I'm a genius look how original I am xc

No for real, I love my username and use it for just about everything.

I wanted to pick a real name that I liked the sound of. So Corrie was born lmao

i was playing a game on my phone and i had to choose an avatar and there was a pizza avatar, so i named my character pizzayummy (coz pizza is delicious) but i pressed the e instead of the z and the h instead of the y.
piezahummy

It just
came out of nowhere lmao
I was thinking of stuff that has X in it. I thought of Seroxi and Xerolin

ellar is my nickname backwards, so i just used it twice (then removed the last r since it sounds better that way)

Back