• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite Nintendo song?

kikotoot

Hat Tips and Tea Sips
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sky Clouds Scenery
Red Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Red Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
White Hyacinth
Sky Grass Scenery
White Hyacinth
Sky Grass Scenery
White Hyacinth
I have a lot of different favourites for reasons of nostalgia, general feeling, etc. but my absolute favourite is most likely the Gusty Garden Galaxy theme from super Mario Galaxy. Listen to it and you'll understand :p . Other ones that come to mind are the song of healing from majoras mask, the opening music for wind waker, pretty much any Galaxy song... There are a lot that I really like :p which are your favourites?

Gusty garden galaxy theme, shifty boo mansion theme, honeyhive galaxy theme, and all of the acnl hourly themes.

Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword really gets to me if I'm actively listening to it.
It just reminds me of the whole Zelda series ~

I also enjoy AC songs when I'm scrolling through tumblr, since it's so calming.

I love most of the Zelda games soundtracks, although the song that stands out most to me is Gerudo Valley's theme in OoT. I love it so much.

I love most of the Zelda games soundtracks, although the song that stands out most to me is Gerudo Valley's theme in OoT. I love it so much.

When I first got Nintendo Land for WiiU, I would sometimes just play the Gerudo Theme and meander about.
Zelda does have some incredible music.
I'll sometimes get a desire to listen to the Twilight Princess Hyrule Field Theme, it's so grand and powerful.

A fun side note, there's a part of Shakira's "Para Obtener Un Si" that reminds me of it ~

Hard to choose, Nintendo makes a lot of great music. Metroid Prime, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Animal crossing, waaaay too many good songs to count and list. The easter event music recently in Animal crossing was really nice too.

C-R-O-W-N-E-D. Specifically, the version of it from Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. I like it too much.

Hmm. I guess it depends on the series. Right now, I really love the Tropical Island Night Music Tour Version in ACNL, and then, a lot of B/W/2 and SuMo's music, especially the Tapu battle, for Pokemon. I do like some Kalos music, but at the same time, I'm not always into upbeat music, haha. It has to have some umph to me.

I love all the zelda themes in general; I have the 25th anniversary CD with all of the symphonic arrangements of the pieces and it's awesome.

My favorites have to be the Master Sword theme from Breath of the Wild, Pokemon ORAS's remixed version of the Rival Theme and the Kahuna Battle Theme from SPokemon Sun and Moon

Last edited:
Some of my favorite tracks from nintendo games are:

•Route 209, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - This is one of my favorite route theme in a Pokemon game, it really sets the calming theme of the route, totally love the Super Smash Bros. version, too!

•Lightning Battle, Kid Icarus: Uprising - This game has so much variety, but I absolutely love this rock theme, it perfectly matches the chaos of the level it plays in!

•And Then There Were None, Mother 3 - This is one of the saddest tracks I've ever heard out of a nintendo game, not just in the theme itself, but the context in which it plays. I genuinely teared up the first time I heard this.

•Remix 8, Rhythm Heaven ds - Not exactly a big track, but remix 8 is my favorite one in the whole game! I just get so pumped when playing it!

•Main Theme, Mega Man Starforce leo/pegasus/dragon - I count this as a nintendo game well enough considering it was a nintendo exclusive. This theme is awfully catchy in all its ds sound font glory! It definitely establishes the feel that this new generation of Mega Man was trying to achieve!

These are some of my go to faves when it comes to nintendo tracks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some of my favorite tracks from nintendo games are:

?Route 209, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl - This is one of my favorite route theme in a Pokemon game, it really sets the calming theme of the route, totally love the Super Smash Bros. version, too!

?Lightning Battle, Kid Icarus: Uprising - This game has so much variety, but I absolutely love this rock theme, it perfectly matches the chaos of the level it plays in!

?And Then There Were None, Mother 3 - This is one of the saddest tracks I've ever heard out of a nintendo game, not just in the theme itself, but the context in which it plays. I genuinely teared up the first time I heard this.

?Remix 8, Rhythm Heaven ds - Not exactly a big track, but remix 8 is my favorite one in the whole game! I just get so pumped when playing it!

?Main Theme, Mega Man Starforce leo/pegasus/dragon - I count this as a nintendo game well enough considering it was a nintendo exclusive. This theme is awfully catchy in all its ds sound font glory! It definitely establishes the feel that this new generation of Mega Man was trying to achieve!

These are some of my go to faves when it comes to nintendo tracks!

Gusty Gardens, Tetris theme, most of the Legend of Zelda themes, a lot of the Mother series songs, and a lot of the GameCube Animal Crossing hourly themes.

Last edited:
Back