• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello

AriBerri

The Turtle Knows
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi guys. I'm Ariel. I kind of stumbled on this forum on accident, but it's a happy one, so I'm not complaining. My boyfriend actually bought me ACNL For my birthday earlier this year and I've been a big fan since :lemon:

It's been a while since I've been on an active forum (The last one being the "9" forum) so I'm happy to get back into the forum life ^^)

Welcome to The Bell Tree.
Please note that, while this is not a real tree, termites and other arboreal parasites are not openly welcomed due to health concerns. If you do not fit into this category, you are free to come and go as you please.

Nice to meet you! This is a really great forum with lots of fun events, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :)

Welcome, Ariel! I hope you enjoy your time here! Also, I'm a big Julian fan, so always happy to see a fellow fan!

Thanks everyone!

lol It's hard not to like him.

Also, Popplio was my starter for Moon, So I love Primarina

Last edited:
Back