Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (4) +
mOLYNL.jpg
TEMPORARILY CLOSED. NO MORE ORDERS PLEASE.

Welcome to my smol shop. I'm doing a few sketches for either IGM or TBT! The price is up to you, but please be reasonable since I'm not a machine that can just pop out art!! ;v;
Fill this form out;
Reference;
Payment type (TBT or IGM);
Amount paying;
Any writing on art?;
Additional stuff;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also do other things such as pixel icons, if you'd like a 50x50 icon, feel free to ask and request with your own price.

Last edited:

Reference; girl or boy
Payment type (TBT or IGM); TBT
Amount paying; 100tbt
Any writing on art?; nope
Additional stuff; -

hope this is alright!

Reference; girl or boy
Amount paying; 100tbt
Any writing on art?; nope
Additional stuff; -

hope this is alright!

That was quick!! yes, I'll accept it and I'll get started on it right away. Thank you. ovo/

Reference: Adiago or Dmitri!
Payment type: TBT
Amount paying: 250 for either
Any writing on art: Only if you feel it appropritate.
Additional stuff: N/A

Last edited:
Reference; [X] and [X]
Payment type (TBT or IGM); TBT & igb
Amount paying; 200 TBT & 5 mill?
Any writing on art?; nope!
Additional stuff; could you draw the flower tail on the first if you can? thank you for considering!

Last edited:
WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM.
eeee, all accepted! Hopefully I should be done these by tonight!♥

Reference; none, i just want a person with knee-high rain boots, a hoodie, white messy hair (guy), green eyes, and biker pants. you add your touch to it.
Payment type (TBT or IGM); tbt
Amount paying;40tbt
Any writing on art?;no
Additional stuff;

Your art style is so cute! I'd love love a chibi version of my mayor if you're still taking orders!

Reference; x
Amount paying;is 70 okay?
Any writing on art?; Nope!
Additional stuff; I'd like you to change a few things c: If you could make her hair down to her waist that would be great! also draw her with thigh highs and a shorter dress the way your sample looks if you could! Also make her undershirt long sleeved please! Any sweet and innocent pose/facial expression is appreciated!

Your art is soooo cute!! Thanks for your consideration!

Reference; https://toyhou.se/617139.unnamed
Amount paying; 100TBT
Any writing on art?; No thanks!
Additional stuff; Thank you!

Reference; Ariane - Edith
Amount paying; 600 for both?
Any writing on art?; no thank you
Additional stuff; I hope it's okay to ask for two, if not then I can do 300 for one of your choosing ^^ I would like chibi style like on your first post. I would also like Ariane's ponytail to be visible.

Thank you, your art is so cute ❤️

Last edited:
Pick up for vvingblade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Made a little pixel during my free time. ;v; base.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a heads up, I'll be doing these in random order or by the most appealing design/offer. ;v; Please don't be offended if I don't pick yours, I'll try my hardest to get all of them done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO IMPORTANT NOTE.
I'm sorry in advance if your drawing isn't up to your quality standards. I feel pretty bad because usually I can finish commissions fast and they turn out good, other times I end up struggling and sometimes it won't turn out as good. ;;;; I'm really sorry, I will do my best to make your commissions as best as possible, but I'm only human!

Reference; http://toyhou.se/937147.seong-kang This boi here (both are him just different colors, feel free to simplify too!)
Amount paying; 300 tbt
Any writing on art?; Noooope
Additional stuff; Your arts so cute

ALL THESE COMMISSIONS. I'll try my best. I'm taking some of Saturday off to go to a convention so all my commissions will be attempted to be done today.

Note; pixel icon commissions are open.
I will be doing the chibi commissions in order from highest offer to lowest and the complexity. ^^ I can't promise everyone's gets done right away.

Oh my goddd your chibis are amazing! I'll defninitely order when you're not as busy! :D

Back