• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♥Cute Chibi Art-Shop!♥

Sadistic

•Pity•
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (4) +
mOLYNL.jpg
TEMPORARILY CLOSED. NO MORE ORDERS PLEASE.

Welcome to my smol shop. I'm doing a few sketches for either IGM or TBT! The price is up to you, but please be reasonable since I'm not a machine that can just pop out art!! ;v;
Fill this form out;
Reference;
Payment type (TBT or IGM);
Amount paying;
Any writing on art?;
Additional stuff;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also do other things such as pixel icons, if you'd like a 50x50 icon, feel free to ask and request with your own price.

Last edited:

Reference; girl or boy
Payment type (TBT or IGM); TBT
Amount paying; 100tbt
Any writing on art?; nope
Additional stuff; -

hope this is alright!

Reference; girl or boy
Amount paying; 100tbt
Any writing on art?; nope
Additional stuff; -

hope this is alright!

That was quick!! yes, I'll accept it and I'll get started on it right away. Thank you. ovo/

Reference: Adiago or Dmitri!
Payment type: TBT
Amount paying: 250 for either
Any writing on art: Only if you feel it appropritate.
Additional stuff: N/A

Last edited:
Reference; http://sta.sh/22c44ptxkxa7
Amount paying; 250
Any writing on art?; No
Additional stuff; N/A

Thanks for considering! c:

Last edited:
Reference; [X] and [X]
Payment type (TBT or IGM); TBT & igb
Amount paying; 200 TBT & 5 mill?
Any writing on art?; nope!
Additional stuff; could you draw the flower tail on the first if you can? thank you for considering!

Last edited:
WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM.
eeee, all accepted! Hopefully I should be done these by tonight!♥

Reference; none, i just want a person with knee-high rain boots, a hoodie, white messy hair (guy), green eyes, and biker pants. you add your touch to it.
Payment type (TBT or IGM); tbt
Amount paying;40tbt
Any writing on art?;no
Additional stuff;

Your art style is so cute! I'd love love a chibi version of my mayor if you're still taking orders!

Reference; x
Amount paying;is 70 okay?
Any writing on art?; Nope!
Additional stuff; I'd like you to change a few things c: If you could make her hair down to her waist that would be great! also draw her with thigh highs and a shorter dress the way your sample looks if you could! Also make her undershirt long sleeved please! Any sweet and innocent pose/facial expression is appreciated!

Your art is soooo cute!! Thanks for your consideration!

Reference; https://toyhou.se/617139.unnamed
Amount paying; 100TBT
Any writing on art?; No thanks!
Additional stuff; Thank you!

Reference; Ariane - Edith
Amount paying; 600 for both?
Any writing on art?; no thank you
Additional stuff; I hope it's okay to ask for two, if not then I can do 300 for one of your choosing ^^ I would like chibi style like on your first post. I would also like Ariane's ponytail to be visible.

Thank you, your art is so cute ❤️

Last edited:
Pick up for vvingblade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Made a little pixel during my free time. ;v; base.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a heads up, I'll be doing these in random order or by the most appealing design/offer. ;v; Please don't be offended if I don't pick yours, I'll try my hardest to get all of them done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO IMPORTANT NOTE.
I'm sorry in advance if your drawing isn't up to your quality standards. I feel pretty bad because usually I can finish commissions fast and they turn out good, other times I end up struggling and sometimes it won't turn out as good. ;;;; I'm really sorry, I will do my best to make your commissions as best as possible, but I'm only human!

Reference; http://toyhou.se/937147.seong-kang This boi here (both are him just different colors, feel free to simplify too!)
Amount paying; 300 tbt
Any writing on art?; Noooope
Additional stuff; Your arts so cute

ALL THESE COMMISSIONS. I'll try my best. I'm taking some of Saturday off to go to a convention so all my commissions will be attempted to be done today.

Note; pixel icon commissions are open.
I will be doing the chibi commissions in order from highest offer to lowest and the complexity. ^^ I can't promise everyone's gets done right away.

Oh my goddd your chibis are amazing! I'll defninitely order when you're not as busy! :D

Back