• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♥Cute Chibi Art-Shop!♥

Please let me know when you're open again! I'd love a chibi! :D

I'm currently doing chibis with highest offers in order to smallest, I'd hate to make anyone pay a lot of bells for my artwork, but i don't know if I'll be opening any time soon unless you manage to squeeze your order in there! ;v;

Cool, thank you so much! I'll send half now and send the other half when it's finished. <3

7APPsi8.webp

Cool, thank you so much! I'll send half now and send the other half when it's finished. <3

7APPsi8.webp

Thank you! I'll be able to finish it today. ;v;/ (I'll try my best since I have another commission that's bumped to the top of the list, but yours will be done right after!)

I edited my post ^^ your shop has been getting a lot of well deserved success, congratulations!

Thank you! I was really surprised on the amount of people wanting a commission from me! ;v;
//this kinda scares me because I'm constantly worrying that I'll disappoint a customer.
I'll get started when I come home, thanks again! Your orders will be done right after ThatOneMarshalFangirl's, if that's okay! I'll try to get all of these done today.

Thank you! I was really surprised on the amount of people wanting a commission from me! ;v;
//this kinda scares me because I'm constantly worrying that I'll disappoint a customer.
I'll get started when I come home, thanks again! Your orders will be done right after ThatOneMarshalFangirl's, if that's okay! I'll try to get all of these done today.

quality art gets a lot of demand ;)
I don't think anyone would be disappointed in art this cute and this good!
thank you so much, and of course, take all the time you need! I'm no artist but I understand it's a lot of work ^^

quality art gets a lot of demand ;)
I don't think anyone would be disappointed in art this cute and this good!
thank you so much, and of course, take all the time you need! I'm no artist but I understand it's a lot of work ^^

Ah, thank you! It's just the fact that my art is extremely inconsistent. Each time I did a commission it turned out very different from the last! ;a;

Back