• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Flower Collectible Giveaway!

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1777-6372-7112
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Dreamy Party Popper
Christmas Gold Candy
Weird Doll
Christmas Gold Candy
New Year's Party Popper
Happy spring!

My last flower giveaway was probably too complicated, so I will make it easier this time
I have too many flower collectibles, will never use them and if I decide later I will get the ones I need

To enter post a funny picture or meme including Toad
Chill T.jpg

If you want me to be honest, portraying him in a light where he is being attacked probably won't get you high marks, but post at your own risk

I will wait for this thread to reach 1000 comments then filter through them all and pick my favorites, who will then receive a common flower with a Toad related message or just something funny.

If you prefer a common flower, put it in the post... I have mostly everything

I will be keeping one sun cosmo as it is my favorite flower

tumblr_nzulcxfvxy1ukvwkno1_250.jpg

Bayonettoad

ps I like the white flowers the most because I can pair them with my pink collectibles. :3

Thank you for hosting! <3
toad-is-my-main-man-i-prefer-the-blue-one-because-blue-people-are-superior_o_5682301.jpg

Last edited:
I love this, keep going.... make multiple posts, talk about toad, talk about mario, talk about your grandma

since we get different color yoshis and shy guys in mk8 I think we're being robbed by not having multiple colored toads too. Give us what we deserve nintendo.

Back