Looking for friends who actually play this game

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (66) +
I would like to travel to other towns and share my town with other people but the problem is, the 4 friends I currently have either don't play this game or their gates are never open. I'm a very active player, I'm on the game on and off all day every day. So I would like some friends who actually play and have their gates open. I just restarted my town today so if you do visit, it's not extravagant or anything.....yet.

My friends code is 0705-7658-9622 name Frances

I recently started to play Animal Crossing and i am also looking for pleople to play with. I just don't know much about stuff , but i wold like to play. I'll add you, I hope that my inexpirience don't bother you...

I actually play this game. My gates are sometimes open but not all the time, I rather look for towns to visit. Adding you.

Sweet! More people to add! Adding you both right now. My gates are not always open either. Especially right now. I'm trying to get my town together (I restarted yesterday) but I am up for visiting other people, and doing trading and stuff (my town fruit is cherries) and I like looking at other people's towns to give me some idea. And no, inexperience doesn't bother me. We were all inexperienced at one point. I kind of still am lol

Hi ! I'm new to the game and also looking for new friend. I'm adding you, hope we can play together

Back