• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When does Isabelle sleep?

WaterSymbol

Bells
So, I'm on the tenth day of having my town, and still haven't caught Isabelle sleeping at her desk for the dream suite yet? It's supposed to happen after seven days, so am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Caught her sleeping this morning! Guess it was just RNG.

Last edited:
"To unlock the Dream Suite as a public works project, the player must find Isabelle asleep at the town hall. This happens when you have been mayor for at least seven days, and have played on WiFi. She will then wake up and tell the player that a visitor (Luna) has requested the Dream Suite as a community project."

Just looked it up on google to verify, it says it has to be after 7 days AND you must've connected to WiFi at least once, so i think maybe have someone visit you or you visit someone?

That doesn't make sense, as I've had like 9 or 10 trade deals already where people have come to my town and I've gone to theirs.

Hmm I think you need at least one PWP built.
Other than that, it's mostly RNG, I believe. Good luck!~

lowkey thought u meant en generale when does she sleep like how does she rest but i'm vibin'

Back