• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop MayorAydin's Shop (Gardening, DLC, Welcome amiibo, Sanrio & more!) 50 HYBRID DEAL!

Player: Oceana
Town: Atlantis
Wanted Item: Striped Wet Suit (5TBT)
FC: under picture
Total Price: 5TBT
My town

Thanks

Last edited:
ALL accepted! I'm going to get everything ready right now! I am in the MST time zone, I'm going to be online for about 40 minutes and then I am just visiting my grandparents for a few hours. Then, I'll be online for the rest of the night! If that doesn't work, tomorrow I have a day off and will be online all day!

Thank you! Are you going to VM when orders are ready?

Player Name: Julia
Friend Code: in sidebar
Wanted items: full gold tool-set, beans
Total price: 23
Your town or my town: mine please ^^

ALL accepted! I'm going to get everything ready right now! I am in the MST time zone, I'm going to be online for about 40 minutes and then I am just visiting my grandparents for a few hours. Then, I'll be online for the rest of the night! If that doesn't work, tomorrow I have a day off and will be online all day!

Great! Please let me know when you're ready! I'll be online tonight. I'm in the GMT-10 time zone.

Hello!

Player Name: Mei
Friend Code: in sidebar
Wanted items:
-1 Lotus Pond 5 TBT
-1 White Wetsuit 3 TBT
-1 Kadomatsu 2 TBT

Total: 10 TBT

Your town or my town: If you don't mind, my town.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! All of your orders are ready, please let me know when I can come over! (I'll deliver everything to your towns!)
That being said, I am currently NOT taking anymore orders until these ones are fulfilled! Thanks!

Hi everyone! All of your orders are ready, please let me know when I can come over! (I'll deliver everything to your towns!)
That being said, I am currently NOT taking anymore orders until these ones are fulfilled! Thanks!

Whenever you are able to come over to my town, I'll open my gates.

I'll go ahead and open my gates for you!

Player Name: Neko
Friend Code: 0688-5937-0975
Wanted items: pink bunny balloon (3tbt), full-moon vanity (2tbt), cherry-blossom clock (2 tbt), capricorn ornament (2tbt), aries rocking chair (2 tbt), kadomatsu (2tbt), sunrise lamp (2 tbt), pisces lamp (2 tbt), fireworks table (2 tbt)
Total price: 19 tbt
Your town or my town: my town, Fortree

Thank you for your time :3

Last edited:
hello! I apologize for not answering this sooner I worked all day! But I'm available the rest of the night and tomorrow as well :)

Hey, i will add you now, i have the day off today so i can trade whenever you are available, please vm or pm. =)

hi, im avaliable until 6pm gmt, and then most likely from 8pm - 10pm gmt!!

I am available today until 4 PST! And then I'm out of work at 10 PST so Ill be available after then as well :)

Player Name: Hana
Friend Code: Side bar
Wanted items: lotus pond
&
hanging chair
Total price: 6tbt
Your town or my town: Mine please

Player Name: bunny
Friend Code: left/sig
Wanted items: just a lotus pond
Total price: 10 tbt. i give you 7 tbt more
Your town or my town: your town

Player Name: Mika
Friend Code: Sidebar
Wanted items: 50 clovers, 1 lotus pond
Total price: 103 TBT? Am willing to pay more for the pond if necessary
Your town or my town: I can pick up at your town :)

Last edited:
Player Name: Angelica
Friend Code: Shinee
Wanted items: Lotus Pond x3,
Total price: 9tbt
Your town or my town: yours

Name: Mark
FC: 4828-4733-3463
Items wanted: clerk shirt
anything from this list that isn't available through Harvey's shop, or from Zipper, Wendell, or Franklin's rv's http://moridb.com/catalogs/cnjYzKJ5m4
Total price: approx. 79 tbt
I don't expect you to get the veggie basket, which is on my list, but if you can I'll pay 5tbt for it if that's ok

Back