• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

███ ✻ sketch adopt [all gone]

Jint

ここにいるよ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (11) +

Rules:

• detailed ToS here
• 1USD = 100 dA pt
• Please don't claim the art as yours; put credit when posting on other sites (Jintii@dA or Jintii @ TH!)
• You can make minor changes to the design but you may not draw on my art for alterations
• Adopts bought with tbt: Trading and gifting is ok, but no resells. Please notify me of the new owner so I can keep track!
• Adopts bought with rlc: Points or Paypal (will be sent as invoice). Resell, trading and gifting is ok. Adopt cannot be resold for higher value than bought unless with additional paid art. Please notify me of the new owner so I can keep track!
• All transactions of the adopt can only be carried out after one month of purchase
• You may not resell/trade the adopt until a 1 month ownership period has passed. Gifting upon purchase is ok.​

Last edited:
Aw man, so cute ;;

Are we doing an auction kind of thing?
If we are, I'll start with 500TBT? Someone's gonna BO already, I feel, lmao

Back