Shop ☆~Poptart's Ultimate Shop ~☆ EVERY AMIIBO/Amiibo Fullsets/All Items/Rare/Unorders

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNoblePoptart

Nobelist of Poptarts
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Poptart Easter Egg
う
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
94.1% (15) +
☆~Poptart's Ultimate Shop ~☆ EVERY AMIIBO/Amiibo Fullsets/All Items/Rare/Unorders

xGf1W0B.jpg

SHOP IS : OPEN

Hello everyone! Welcome to my shop.​

As I own every amiibo and multiple game carts I figured I would put my world travel and years of hoarding to use. I can fulfill any wishlist! Amiibo fullsets, all items in ACNL, anything you desire I can make it happen.

Please note there is a 12 item limit per order and only 20 orders will be guranteed per day below will be a list of the order of which requests were made.

I accept TBT/Collectibles Please list your items and place a bid below it. Please no lowballs. The 12 item limit can be exceeded if you want something like a full amiibo set/full set or you feel like spending 100+ tbt.

If you request an order for today please be prepared to receive it when requested, I frequently get offers and then people will take a few hour breaks. If you want to schedule an order a day or even a few days ahead just let me know when placing the order <3

Orders up to 200tbt can pay during or after the transaction I ask that orders over 200 be paid 1/2 in advance.

Please note all orders are pickup and if you would like an RV we can arrange that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Requests I can't grant: anything that involves hacking or breaking the game in a way other than TT'ing
for example; Please don't place requests for Filly and Holden as those are JP exclusive and or unavailable. If and When I get the ability to legitimately have access to those RV's it will be updated.

As stated before any other amiibo card legitimately available to the public is **FAIR GAME*** if you want every amiibo set so long as my NFC reader has batteries and you have the TBT I'm happy to oblige.

Region Locked Unorderables and Exclusives are also available such as the 7/11 old set and the Golden Clock feel free to ask.

Again thanks for stopping in and placing an order :) I look forward to doing business <3<3<3

Please fill this in for convenience and organization
Name:
Items/Wishlist Link:
TBT or Collectible Offer:
Over 20 Items?: Yes or No
Pickup or Delivery:
Availability Time:
I read and understand the above shop rules:

~~ Current Waitlist~~

1.EmGee - 100tbt
2.DancingSshadows - Yellow Lilly

~*~*~ + 10 Additional Empty Slots ~*~*~

(18 SLOTS OPEN 04/22/2017)

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Hello! Do you have Box sofas and Box corner sofas? If so, may I have 4 box sofas and 2 corner box sofas? How does 10 TBT sound? I don't mean to low ball, but they don't really cost much so..if you'd like me to go higher, I will :)

Alright! I can have it delivered tonight after 10pm PST. I can do the whole list for 100tbt :) I'll put you at spot number one right now

Much thanks. I'll look for you soon as I get home. Depending on whether or not I have to take care of any housework I may be delayed a bit so if you can't wait just let me know and we can try again

Ready to pick up my order, just need your fc please

Spoke too soon, I'm having internet trouble, don't think I cam manage tonight, can't even register fcs right now

Last edited:
That's quite alright! I'll keep you at the top of my list and keep your items. PM or VM tomorrow when you're available. Have a great night!

lol sadly I spoke too soon; just needed to do a reset on my router. You still available?

No that price is fine :3, if you're available I could come and pick up right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back