Shop ☆~Poptart's Ultimate Shop ~☆ EVERY AMIIBO/Amiibo Fullsets/All Items/Rare/Unorders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get my pm this morning? And do you think you'll be available tonight for me to pick up my order?

Hi! I have never used TBT before I'm guessing it is the "bells" underneath our icons and names.
I think I have 200?

I don't know how much items are worth to TBT but I am curious how many of these items I could get?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/2UmFhSkzev

[edit] if i'm allowed more i want to add some things. these are just what i want most.

Last edited:
Hi! I have never used TBT before I'm guessing it is the "bells" underneath our icons and names.
I think I have 200?

I don't know how much items are worth to TBT but I am curious how many of these items I could get?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/2UmFhSkzev

[edit] if i'm allowed more i want to add some things. these are just what i want most.

Yep its the bells right under, its basically a forum currency! I can do that wishlist for 100tbt? Feel free to counter offer if you think thats too much.

Edit: Feel free to add a few more items I'll include it in the 100tbt offer

Last edited:
Yep its the bells right under, its basically a forum currency! I can do that wishlist for 100tbt? Feel free to counter offer if you think thats too much.

Edit: Feel free to add a few more items I'll include it in the 100tbt offer

Please let me know if you want to trade and how much. I'm willing to offer however much you think is fair and if I have to erase some that's okay. I just really want the clothes. I should be here most of the night probably til 1-2am EST

thanks again!

Last edited:
Please let me know if you want to trade and how much. I'm willing to offer however much you think is fair and if I have to erase some that's okay. I just really want the clothes. I should be here most of the night probably til 1-2am EST

thanks again!

I can fullfill the whole request I'll send you a PM real quick :)

Awesome thank you! I'm going to leave this here for you to help with organization

Name: DakotaRain
Items/Wishlist Link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/2UmFhSkzev
TBT or Collectible Offer: TBT
Over 20 Items?: Yes
Pickup or Delivery: Pickup
Availability Time: Anytime after 2:30 pm EST
I read and understand the above shop rules: Yes

Hey, finally made it home, ready to pick up my order if you're ready to receive me

Seems we may have missed each other again. If you could just PM me when you see this, I think it will be faster that way

Last edited:
I had my order here...

Availability Time: Now and can watch for you the rest of today if I get a reply...please PM me?
I read and understand the above shop rules: yep, but can hardly read that light lilac text (no offense, please)

Are you interested in doing this transaction? I watched all day yesterday...I'm watching now...

Good grief! You were on for hours today and I didn't hear from you? Cancelling...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back