What kind of videos do you watch on YouTube?

Comedy videos and anime videos.

That’s it.

I think most of the videos I watch are reviews. videos where someone discusses a certain aspect of a game/product/movie in depth, and ofc poketubers.

for reviews I watch AVGN/Cinemassacre (older crappy games), ReviewTechUSA and Spawn Wave (current state of gaming/technology), NerdEcrafter (craft kits), and a few others for movies/tv like Schafrillas, DazzReviews, I Hate Everything, and others.
for the in-depth part, it actually includes poketubers with topics like "who is the strongest weakest pokemon?" and "what are the top best and worst unused type combos?" I also watch discussions about movies/tv, such as a recent video by Alpha Jay where he compared an older and newer Spongebob episode to see how they're diferent but funny in their own respect. mostly videos where someone spends like 10+ minutes just talking about something and discussing/explaining it. it's basically my ASMR lol.

oh I also love reaction channels like Joinen and Jarvis Johnson, especially the latter cause he's just hilarious.

Zelda theories
Whenever PointCrow upload some Zelda game play
Certain people's game play of AoC/BotW
Music stuff by cover and original bands
Other random music videos (all thou this is more listen than watch)
The occasional funny video compilation (bonus points if it's videogane related)
Sometimes dog grooming stuff

Despite playing a BUNCH of Animal Crossing, I absolutely can not watch any dream island tour videos or just island tours in general. Idk, it's just boring watching others look around and make comments about it. I'd rather experience it myself. Also, any reaction or unboxing video. Again, boring. Lastly, prediction stuff, example predictions about new enemies in BOTW 2. Idk why but I don't really like hearing about what item to bring back, or possible new locations, or returning enemies along with new ones, unless it somehow is a theory video.

Lately I've been really into watching criminology/psychology documentaries, but I mainly just watch video game related things such as "Did you know?" and other stuff such as international/japanese release differences/cut content, video game trivia, playthroughs, boss fights, movie reviews, etc. And I'm also interested in watching video game glitches/softlocks/crashes, because I really like to understand why video games work the way they work and sometimes just all the crazy, cool stuff one can do.

I'm also really into Cinemassacre and CinemaSins lol

Car videos (Car Wizard, Hoovie's Garage, Donut Media, Ford Boss Me, Uncle Tony's Garage)

Documentaries of things like people and business history/success/failures, aircraft, racing vehicles (cars/planes/boats/any vehicle really). I like true crime for the justice part but sometimes watching the details of how everything happened is too dark and I need to take a break from it for a while.

Mark Rober and Jim Downing going after scammers who rip off people's life savings

Funny pets and animals

Instant regret

Funny fails

Recently I've been watching a lot of twitch streamers and not really watching any movies, tv shows, or other YouTube videos. When I watch YouTube I mainly just watch clips of these streamers or other streamers play games or talk about updates to certain games and stuff. When I was in high school I use to like watching vlogs of random people who lived fun lives (probably because I had no friends and did not like my life at the time) but I am not really interested in that anymore.

Sometimes I also watch videos about random ocean creatures or ecosystems because I really love marine biology and almost majored in it in college.

I really only watch two types of videos: Nintendo music compilations (as background music while working all day) and then ASMR for calming down before bed. I find I don't have the patience/attention span for other types of content.

I mostly watch let’s plays, music videos, animal videos and random documentaries. Lately I’ve been watching Sims 4 house builds, but most of the big Sims youtubers annoy me so I’m glad I found Devon Bumpkin.

I watch tons of animatics and just random videos that make no sense

admittedly, I also enjoy watching barbie out of context

I mostly use youtube for music and like, amv's and animation videos. But I will also watch let's players and video game streamers videos, I've got two that I like to watch usually but it's more me listening while I do other things. Recently I've been on a really big kick though listening to people recounting unusual mysteries, disappearances, possibly paranormal or just plain weird situations and occurrences. Right now ( at almost 4am because I have the best sleeping schedule ever |D) I'm listening to a lady that recounts true crime cases, thanks to the fact that I'm darkly curious about things like that.

I usually just watch Let's Plays and documentaries about crimes / unsolved murders.
I hate the topic "death", but yet I'm really interested in hearing stories about how criminals get caughts and such.
As for Let's plays, I usually watch Horror games and I'm unable to watch very very long let's plays with tons of parts.

Rants on things I agree with
Music (especially Sparta Remixes) - I am listening to one right now
Dhar Mann (I love me some drama)
Gameplays on video games I enjoy

Back