• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of videos do you watch on YouTube?

i mainly just listen to music lol but i also watch a bunch of random stuff ranging from makeup tutorials to scenes from movies/tv shows that i like.

I mostly watch motivational and positivity videos. I sometimes watch travel related videos as well.

I rarely watch anything on youtube. The only things I have been watching are the videos that Last Cloudia releases about upcoming content in the game and if needed some tutorials like on art. I rather not watch videos on youtube; I prefer step by step written guides (not just for art but for anything like gacha games hard content).

I don't watch very many videos on YouTube. Mostly just zefrank1's True Facts videos and occasionally clips from The Chase UK.

I watch some vlogs (not family vlogs though), video game stuff (like theories, releases, reviews, and i like to watch people play video games for the first time and see their reactions to games I've already played), music videos, and crime channels.

Food-related videos at 3 in the morning when I'm hungry and shouldn't be looking at food videos.

I watch quite the weird variety, honestly. I watch Minecraft and soap making the videos the most, and then I also watch an art vlogger. Sometimes I'll watch Let's Plays, but that's kind of rare for me. Occasionally, I'll watch some tech videos, too.

I tend to gravitate towards content that is either historical or writing-related.

I often what tutorial videos. I do have a few channels I follow and watch pretty frequently that talks about gaming stuff. One of my favorites is RGT85.
Other than that, I'll use youtube for music.

Mostly lets plays of games I like, random video game soundtracks, documentaries, or whatever random thing the youtube rabbit hole sends me down for the night,

I used to use YouTube primarily for video game and anime reviews. After being bombarded with depressing philosophy videos, I deleted my account and only use it for memes and one specific gaming channel. That, of course, being YellowSuperNintendo.

most of the time i use youtube to put on some album that i like/might like, or a vinesauce vod.

though i also like to watch videos about interests i have, like animation and video games and horror and the like. some examples are saberspark, nightmind, brutalmoose, blameitonjorge and the like. recently i tried watching some defunctland and defuncttv vids and really enjoyed those.

I watch quite a bit of youtube. I enjoy some podcasts on there, a few gaming channels, i watch good mythical morning every day at work, i also have a couple friends that are youtubers and we’re all pretty scattered across the US, so i watch their vlogs just to see how they’re doing and catch up on their life a little.

mostly game let's plays (usually games i've already played so i have background noise going), a single variety show that uploads onto youtube, and music videos + choreo practices for a group i like. i also use youtube for regular music listening but i don't quite watch those videos i just pop them on and flip my phone over to do something else or switch tabs if i'm on my computer

At the moment I'm watching a lot of ACNH Youtubers who do speed builds, island visits and give out general tips & tricks for making the most out of the game which has helped me out a lot creatively when it comes to designing my island.

I watch mostly music related videos now. I used to watch a ton of Minecraft/gaming videos but I'm not into watching those kinds of videos anymore.

I watch way too much YouTube, some common videos I watch are:
- relaxing music playlists (lots of Touhou and Nintendo music included)
- Korean vlogs
- fashion analysis videos
- fashion youtubers
- a select few British and American vloggers
- video essays
- food videos
- travel vlogs (I only watch these when I've got a trip coming up though 😅)

Back