What kind of videos do you watch on YouTube?

i mainly just listen to music lol but i also watch a bunch of random stuff ranging from makeup tutorials to scenes from movies/tv shows that i like.

I mostly watch motivational and positivity videos. I sometimes watch travel related videos as well.

I rarely watch anything on youtube. The only things I have been watching are the videos that Last Cloudia releases about upcoming content in the game and if needed some tutorials like on art. I rather not watch videos on youtube; I prefer step by step written guides (not just for art but for anything like gacha games hard content).

I don't watch very many videos on YouTube. Mostly just zefrank1's True Facts videos and occasionally clips from The Chase UK.

I watch some vlogs (not family vlogs though), video game stuff (like theories, releases, reviews, and i like to watch people play video games for the first time and see their reactions to games I've already played), music videos, and crime channels.

Food-related videos at 3 in the morning when I'm hungry and shouldn't be looking at food videos.

I watch quite the weird variety, honestly. I watch Minecraft and soap making the videos the most, and then I also watch an art vlogger. Sometimes I'll watch Let's Plays, but that's kind of rare for me. Occasionally, I'll watch some tech videos, too.

I often what tutorial videos. I do have a few channels I follow and watch pretty frequently that talks about gaming stuff. One of my favorites is RGT85.
Other than that, I'll use youtube for music.

Mostly lets plays of games I like, random video game soundtracks, documentaries, or whatever random thing the youtube rabbit hole sends me down for the night,

I used to use YouTube primarily for video game and anime reviews. After being bombarded with depressing philosophy videos, I deleted my account and only use it for memes and one specific gaming channel. That, of course, being YellowSuperNintendo.

most of the time i use youtube to put on some album that i like/might like, or a vinesauce vod.

though i also like to watch videos about interests i have, like animation and video games and horror and the like. some examples are saberspark, nightmind, brutalmoose, blameitonjorge and the like. recently i tried watching some defunctland and defuncttv vids and really enjoyed those.

I watch quite a bit of youtube. I enjoy some podcasts on there, a few gaming channels, i watch good mythical morning every day at work, i also have a couple friends that are youtubers and we’re all pretty scattered across the US, so i watch their vlogs just to see how they’re doing and catch up on their life a little.

mostly game let's plays (usually games i've already played so i have background noise going), a single variety show that uploads onto youtube, and music videos + choreo practices for a group i like. i also use youtube for regular music listening but i don't quite watch those videos i just pop them on and flip my phone over to do something else or switch tabs if i'm on my computer

At the moment I'm watching a lot of ACNH Youtubers who do speed builds, island visits and give out general tips & tricks for making the most out of the game which has helped me out a lot creatively when it comes to designing my island.

I watch mostly music related videos now. I used to watch a ton of Minecraft/gaming videos but I'm not into watching those kinds of videos anymore.

I watch way too much YouTube, some common videos I watch are:
- relaxing music playlists (lots of Touhou and Nintendo music included)
- Korean vlogs
- fashion analysis videos
- fashion youtubers
- a select few British and American vloggers
- video essays
- food videos
- travel vlogs (I only watch these when I've got a trip coming up though 😅)

Back