What kind of videos do you watch on YouTube?

Makeup videos, lifestyle fashion, hauls, asmr, and sometimes a combination of both. I also usually watch Vinesauce while I work.

i love gaming channels and makeup/fashion channels. I watch gaming channels almost always tho.
like, vinesauce or videogamedunkey

artsy vlogs, here are some examples in a spoiler for u

i also watch a lot of covers (mainly acoustic) and original song music videos

Last edited:
i watch a good variety of different types of videos across youtube , which is why i watch so much of it because it's so versatile and flexible and i can watch whatever i feel in the mood for

i watch a decent amount of vloggers , such as conan gray , catcreature , krist soup/krist & yu (she's doing japan vlogs right now that i think are so calming and fun), as well as some disney vloggers
i also watch some comedy , such as nigahiga, jacksfilms, bad lip reading, cinemasins and danandphilgames (not too bothered about their main channels, i only watch their gaming videos because i find them hilarious), good mythical morning (do they count as humour? they're kind of like a daily show with humorous concepts)
and also some film and news channels, such as screen junkies, screenjunkies news, and the dis and dis unplugged for disney news
other than that , i don't really watch many lifestyle youtubers but i'm also subscribed to IAMKARENO (she does a lot of fashion based videos) , studyign, and fbe (fine brothers)

Let's Plays, one of the people I'm subscibered to does videos in mixed reality. It's actually pretty interesting to watch. I like watching list videos and CinemaSins. I watch scambaiters. TheHoaxHotel is my favorite scambaiter on YouTube.

If I'm in the mood for gaming, I'll watch Chuggaaconroy or some of the Vinesauce streamers - I also watch danandphilgames, but that's mainly because they make me laugh.
If I'm in the mood for other things, I usually watch Dan and Phil, Soph does nails, Louise Pentland or whatever takes my fancy really!

honestly anything. i watch kpop related stuff most of the time tho

Mostly gameplay videos, reviews and music videos. I didn't subscribe to any page or use it habitually though.

Mostly gameplay videos, reviews and music videos. I didn't subscribe to any page or use it habitually though.

Basically this. I think I use YouTube more for music than anything else... I'll occasionally watch reviews or funny/cool gameplay videos but it's only if I see the link in passing on social media or in my recommendations. And, well, cat videos...

Family vlogs, travel vlogs, social issue videos, documentaries, music, gaming, animals...

been watching a plethora of documentaries as of late, mainly stuff on history which is something i never thought i'd find myself doing but it's happening apparently

for pure entertainment, H3H3 is the only channel i watch. Charisma on Command (also a great channel) did a video about how H3H3 gets so many subs and is so widely loved by everyone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug4KycJokng). that'd be helpful i think.

if you wanna go the political route, take notes from Sargon of Akkad, Bearing, Stephen Crowder, and Andy Warski.

Back