• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of videos do you watch on YouTube?

Locket

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2956-5463-1794
Friday the 13th Candy
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Before I start KEEP IT CLEAN

So, me being super unoriginal need ideas on what to record for YouTube. Also I am in need of more subscribers and more 'intertaining' (according to my friend) (yes i know it's entertaining) videos soooo

Also i have no idea of this is in the the right spot...

Uhh well I watch reaction video kinda things... not really, but I'm unsure of what else to label it... like h3h3Productions, Ethan and Hila, and Chadtronic, etc

I also watch iDubbbz, The Anime Man, Abroad in Japan, Filthy Frank, Einshine / ShinePD, TGFbro, and some more

Quite a bit of different stuff maybe

I mostly watch BTS cracks, Roman Atwood, JoseochoaTV, Dashie, Pewdiepie, Kitchen nightmares, Dan and Phil, Faze Rain

Last edited:
Mostly gaming but I do watch some politics.

Reignbot quit YouTube, so I have one less person to watch now.

I mostly watch obscure videos, though. Art films and some animations by Ratboy Genius and Brian Tessler.

All sorts of things (I spend WAY too much time on there). Although, now, I mostly use YouTube for music videos, and just let the song play in the background while I browse other sites.

drawing, music, and game playthrough videos. thats all i've ever used it for. i find channels that do vlogs or reactions hard to watch and it makes me uncomfortable for some reason. i suggest gamegrumps and h.c. brown for those kinds of things if anyones interested. also if anyone is having trouble finding animal crossing youtubers mischa crossing, pwnapplez and brmenny are the best i've found so far

Last edited:
I usually just watch gaming channels, or art channels. I also really love listening to channels that read scary stories.... I'm also a total sucker for Top 10 horror channels, but I only watch those when I'm super bored

I love watching reaction videos. I love Blind Wave and The Normies the most. I also watch Philip DeFranco, which is a news channel. And a bunch of Animal Crossing channels like mischacrossing, and TheBitBlock - although he isn't really AC anymore. He does Nintendo stuff. :)

Asmr videos are my main watch.

I'll also watch AVGN, dunkey and jontron every now and again.

I love community channel and nigahiga, I like gaming and a bit of politics, I'll watch the most random crap tbh.

Back