• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of videos do you watch on YouTube?

Makeup videos, lifestyle fashion, hauls, asmr, and sometimes a combination of both. I also usually watch Vinesauce while I work.

i love gaming channels and makeup/fashion channels. I watch gaming channels almost always tho.
like, vinesauce or videogamedunkey

Let's plays, movie reviews and anything comedy.

artsy vlogs, here are some examples in a spoiler for u

i also watch a lot of covers (mainly acoustic) and original song music videos

Last edited:
i watch a good variety of different types of videos across youtube , which is why i watch so much of it because it's so versatile and flexible and i can watch whatever i feel in the mood for

i watch a decent amount of vloggers , such as conan gray , catcreature , krist soup/krist & yu (she's doing japan vlogs right now that i think are so calming and fun), as well as some disney vloggers
i also watch some comedy , such as nigahiga, jacksfilms, bad lip reading, cinemasins and danandphilgames (not too bothered about their main channels, i only watch their gaming videos because i find them hilarious), good mythical morning (do they count as humour? they're kind of like a daily show with humorous concepts)
and also some film and news channels, such as screen junkies, screenjunkies news, and the dis and dis unplugged for disney news
other than that , i don't really watch many lifestyle youtubers but i'm also subscribed to IAMKARENO (she does a lot of fashion based videos) , studyign, and fbe (fine brothers)

Let's Plays, one of the people I'm subscibered to does videos in mixed reality. It's actually pretty interesting to watch. I like watching list videos and CinemaSins. I watch scambaiters. TheHoaxHotel is my favorite scambaiter on YouTube.

If I'm in the mood for gaming, I'll watch Chuggaaconroy or some of the Vinesauce streamers - I also watch danandphilgames, but that's mainly because they make me laugh.
If I'm in the mood for other things, I usually watch Dan and Phil, Soph does nails, Louise Pentland or whatever takes my fancy really!

honestly anything. i watch kpop related stuff most of the time tho

Mostly gameplay videos, reviews and music videos. I didn't subscribe to any page or use it habitually though.

Mostly gameplay videos, reviews and music videos. I didn't subscribe to any page or use it habitually though.

Basically this. I think I use YouTube more for music than anything else... I'll occasionally watch reviews or funny/cool gameplay videos but it's only if I see the link in passing on social media or in my recommendations. And, well, cat videos...

Family vlogs, travel vlogs, social issue videos, documentaries, music, gaming, animals...

i've been watching a lot of interviews on youtube too lately

been watching a plethora of documentaries as of late, mainly stuff on history which is something i never thought i'd find myself doing but it's happening apparently

for pure entertainment, H3H3 is the only channel i watch. Charisma on Command (also a great channel) did a video about how H3H3 gets so many subs and is so widely loved by everyone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug4KycJokng). that'd be helpful i think.

if you wanna go the political route, take notes from Sargon of Akkad, Bearing, Stephen Crowder, and Andy Warski.

Back