• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who's your waifu/husbando?

Misaki from Another, Taiga from Toradora, Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, and Rita from All You Need is Kill
They're all girls oops I'm straight I swear
uwu

Pretty generic, but ;;

Oh, and non anime, Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi omg

Last edited:
My waifu is Soleil from Fire Emblem Fates! <3 I don't have a husbando because I have an RL husband and I'm a one man kinda lady.

I don't really watch anime and I don't read much so I'm gonna pick a video game character

Mayor Hancock from Fallout 4 is my husbando don't judge me

Akihiko Usami from Junjou Romantica.

Luka from Bayonetta, Bowser, and Ganondorf are also pretty fabulous. I can have more than one, right?

Lelouch from Code Grass has been my husbando since I was in 6th Grade. I'm now graduating from college. Lelouch's husbando is Suzaku.

Last edited:
Thorin from the hobbit, uvogin/youpi from hunterxhunter, and claude/sebastian from black butler.

Last edited:
the original husbando is scott pilgrim. 10 year old me was obsessed with him in the book. hes still cute in the movie tho i love michael cera ?\_(ツ)_/? solid snake from metal gear is another one i actually just ordered the nendoroid of him the other day. i'm pissed i can't find a real figure of him though. i have a ton of other husbandos but that would be a huuuge list

waifu is lillie hands down

Back