• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

who's your waifu/husbando?

Link from the Legend of Zelda <3 I had a crush on him as a kid and I still love him now! And Zuko from The Last Airbender. ^_^

the original husbando is scott pilgrim. 10 year old me was obsessed with him in the book. hes still cute in the movie tho i love michael cera ?\_(ツ)_/? solid snake from metal gear is another one i actually just ordered the nendoroid of him the other day. i'm pissed i can't find a real figure of him though. i have a ton of other husbandos but that would be a huuuge list

waifu is lillie hands down

good taste all around

latest

Erinn of Dragon Quest IX is my waifu.

didn't think much of it until late summer/early autumn of last year
pre-ordered DQVII 3DS and wanted some nostalgia from my (earlier)kiddin days so I dug out my copy of IX and got down to murdering legacy bosses
Remembered that I had the bonus content unlocked before they shut down the wifi servers
eventually recruited her and made her a total ba of a sage

i really can't explain my affection, it's weird.

don't really have a husbando, never looked into it

Megara from Disney's Hercules is my waifu #1.

I can't really think of a husbando atm.

Lol are we limited to one? Well then:
-Daud from Dishonored
-Sebby from Black Butler
-Akihiko and Shinjiro from P3P.
-Yukiko and Kanji from P4.
-Yusuke and Makoto from P5.
-Kaidan Alenko, Zaeed, Liara, and Wrex from Mass Effect~
-Alistair, Anders, Dorian (I'm not his type :(), and Cullen from Dragon Age.~
-Baird and Hoffman from Gears of War....
-OH and Kiryu from Yakuza!
-And pretty all the Overwatch cast 'specially that Solider76/Mercy/Mei/ Reinhardt! (NOT Junkrat/Roadhog, their love is too good for me)
OH OH and I forgot the Resident Evil cast! Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Piers, Jake! WOOOT~

Yikes~
Yes I'll admit, I dig older guys and women, and butlers....and aliens....sometimes....I need help lol

Last edited:
I'm not too sure my idea of waifu/husbando is the same, but there are a few characters that I think are really cute...

Olivia - Fire Emblem Fates. She's so sweet
Zoro - One Piece. Makes me laugh
Robin - One Piece. I think I just relate to her more than anything....
Reinhardt - Overwatch. Too pure, too good

I also agree with Megara. She's one of the better Disney revival characters.

Also i forgot to mention alex, marcos and adolf from terraformars (that last name though, how unfortunate)

First that comes to mind is Lana Beniko from SWTOR. :p Never really massively understood how people can go ga-ga over someone that isn't actually real, but playing TOR I gradually got a big ol soft spot for her, haha.

okay i also decided to make a list of my all my pokemon husbandos because i care way too much about them

drayden, professor birch, guzma, cilan, byron, lysandre, archie, lance, juan, and alolan red

I have so many that I can't even begin to list them all. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

But here I go (just to name a few). . .

Waifu: Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Kira Yukimura (Teen Wolf), Lillie (Sun & Moon), Yoko Littner (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena), Olivier Mira Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Husbando: Mieczysław "Stiles" Stilinski (Teen Wolf), Scott McCall (Teen Wolf), Syaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura), Professor Kukui (Sun & Moon), Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka (Ouran High School Host Club), Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop), Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist), Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)

Last edited:
Back