who's your waifu/husbando?

Misaki from Another, Taiga from Toradora, Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, and Rita from All You Need is Kill
They're all girls oops I'm straight I swear
uwu

Pretty generic, but ;;

Oh, and non anime, Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi omg

Last edited:
My waifu is Soleil from Fire Emblem Fates! <3 I don't have a husbando because I have an RL husband and I'm a one man kinda lady.

I don't really watch anime and I don't read much so I'm gonna pick a video game character

Mayor Hancock from Fallout 4 is my husbando don't judge me

Akihiko Usami from Junjou Romantica.

Luka from Bayonetta, Bowser, and Ganondorf are also pretty fabulous. I can have more than one, right?

Lelouch from Code Grass has been my husbando since I was in 6th Grade. I'm now graduating from college. Lelouch's husbando is Suzaku.

Last edited:
Thorin from the hobbit, uvogin/youpi from hunterxhunter, and claude/sebastian from black butler.

Last edited:
the original husbando is scott pilgrim. 10 year old me was obsessed with him in the book. hes still cute in the movie tho i love michael cera ?\_(ツ)_/? solid snake from metal gear is another one i actually just ordered the nendoroid of him the other day. i'm pissed i can't find a real figure of him though. i have a ton of other husbandos but that would be a huuuge list

waifu is lillie hands down

Back