who's your waifu/husbando?

Link from the Legend of Zelda <3 I had a crush on him as a kid and I still love him now! And Zuko from The Last Airbender. ^_^

the original husbando is scott pilgrim. 10 year old me was obsessed with him in the book. hes still cute in the movie tho i love michael cera ?\_(ツ)_/? solid snake from metal gear is another one i actually just ordered the nendoroid of him the other day. i'm pissed i can't find a real figure of him though. i have a ton of other husbandos but that would be a huuuge list

waifu is lillie hands down

good taste all around

latest

Erinn of Dragon Quest IX is my waifu.

didn't think much of it until late summer/early autumn of last year
pre-ordered DQVII 3DS and wanted some nostalgia from my (earlier)kiddin days so I dug out my copy of IX and got down to murdering legacy bosses
Remembered that I had the bonus content unlocked before they shut down the wifi servers
eventually recruited her and made her a total ba of a sage

i really can't explain my affection, it's weird.

don't really have a husbando, never looked into it

Megara from Disney's Hercules is my waifu #1.

I can't really think of a husbando atm.

Lol are we limited to one? Well then:
-Daud from Dishonored
-Sebby from Black Butler
-Akihiko and Shinjiro from P3P.
-Yukiko and Kanji from P4.
-Yusuke and Makoto from P5.
-Kaidan Alenko, Zaeed, Liara, and Wrex from Mass Effect~
-Alistair, Anders, Dorian (I'm not his type :(), and Cullen from Dragon Age.~
-Baird and Hoffman from Gears of War....
-OH and Kiryu from Yakuza!
-And pretty all the Overwatch cast 'specially that Solider76/Mercy/Mei/ Reinhardt! (NOT Junkrat/Roadhog, their love is too good for me)
OH OH and I forgot the Resident Evil cast! Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine, Piers, Jake! WOOOT~

Yikes~
Yes I'll admit, I dig older guys and women, and butlers....and aliens....sometimes....I need help lol

Last edited:
I'm not too sure my idea of waifu/husbando is the same, but there are a few characters that I think are really cute...

Olivia - Fire Emblem Fates. She's so sweet
Zoro - One Piece. Makes me laugh
Robin - One Piece. I think I just relate to her more than anything....
Reinhardt - Overwatch. Too pure, too good

I also agree with Megara. She's one of the better Disney revival characters.

Also i forgot to mention alex, marcos and adolf from terraformars (that last name though, how unfortunate)

First that comes to mind is Lana Beniko from SWTOR. :p Never really massively understood how people can go ga-ga over someone that isn't actually real, but playing TOR I gradually got a big ol soft spot for her, haha.

okay i also decided to make a list of my all my pokemon husbandos because i care way too much about them

drayden, professor birch, guzma, cilan, byron, lysandre, archie, lance, juan, and alolan red

I have so many that I can't even begin to list them all. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

But here I go (just to name a few). . .

Waifu: Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Kira Yukimura (Teen Wolf), Lillie (Sun & Moon), Yoko Littner (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena), Olivier Mira Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

Husbando: Mieczysław "Stiles" Stilinski (Teen Wolf), Scott McCall (Teen Wolf), Syaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura), Professor Kukui (Sun & Moon), Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka (Ouran High School Host Club), Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop), Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist), Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)

Last edited:
Back