• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Landing Here...

just-intime

Bells
Hi everyone! I've visited Bell Tree before when looking for advice on Animal Crossing...but I just decided to create an account after getting a new 3DS. I'm just starting up AC:NL again and am looking forward to making some friends here to visit and invite over. I'm always looking to help with initiatives, trade perfect fruit, etc!

My town name is Brighton and the pear is my native fruit.

A few things about me that won't give too much away...I love keeping up with a wide variety of television shows both airing currently and streaming on Netflix/Hulu etc. (Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Painting with Bob Ross, The Flash, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Friends, Bob's Burgers...anything and everything!) I still own my DS Lite and pull it out for nostalgia often (Mario Kart DS was PRIME hah..). I have a full-time job teaching. I am EST, so if your looking for someone in a specific time-zone here I am! Favorite food is between sushi and tacos...really cannot decide. Erm...I think that's enough for now.

I'm not sure about listing my FC under my name JUST yet. I don't know, many I'm just super paranoid and don't need to be?? For now, PM me if you're interested in playing. I'm looking to get a group of reliable friends that play often. I usually am on evenings and SOME mornings. Ironically, it can be hard for me to play on weekends.

allons y
Just-intime

Hey there! I also love Once Upon a Time and still play my DS Lite :) Nice to meet you, and see you around the forum.

Back