• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying This WA Items.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (188) +
Hi.
I'm looking for this Items now since i get the Kiddie and Cabin Series.
-Nintendo 3DS game Stand.
-Nintendo 3DS Station.
-Wii U game Stand.
-Wii U Station.
-Mushroom Mural (Not WA).
-Rupees x8.
-Chain Divider x2.
I'm paying in TBT or IGB.
I don't need em in bulk, i mean... If you all have one or two or maybe three of this items i take em too.

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

Hello! I can get you the:

Kiddie bed
Kiddie bookcase
Kiddie bureau
Kiddie clock
Kiddie stereo
Kiddie table
and the Kiddie wall

I can also get you the standing TV by scanning my Boris RV card.

I know it's not the full set, but it's a start! Btw, I'll take TBT, don't mind the amount. Go ahead and make an offer :)

Last edited:
I have the Kiddie Series already but 10 TBT for the Standing TV sound good for you?

Last edited:
I have the Kiddie Series already but 10 TBT for the Standing TV sound good for you?

Ah I see. To avoid further confusion, you might want to change the title of your thread. It makes it look like you are looking to buy the Kiddie and Cabana series. But yes, 10 TBT is fine for the Standing TV :)

Ah I see. To avoid further confusion, you might want to change the title of your thread. It makes it look like you are looking to buy the Kiddie and Cabana series. But yes, 10 TBT is fine for the Standing TV :)

I was looking for that option, but i can't find it. Do you know where it is?

By the way... Are you available right now? I am.

Last edited:
I was looking for that option, but i can't find it. Do you where it is?

By the way... Are you available right now? I am.

Yes! I'm available now!

And to change the thread title, go to 'Edit Post' and click on 'Go Advanced'. There, you should be able to change it :)

Yes! I'm available now!

And to change the thread title, go to 'Edit Post' and click on 'Go Advanced'. There, you should be able to change it :)

Thanks, i must change that in a minute.
My gates are open now whenever you want to deliver (if you prefer a pick up tell me, i'm fine with that too).

Thanks, i must change that in a minute.
My gates are open now whenever you want to deliver (if you prefer a pick up tell me, i'm fine with that too).

Actually, I think it'd be faster if I scanned Boris' RV and you come over and order yourself, along with a couple other items if you'd like :) Is that alright?

Last edited:
Actually, I think it'd be faster if I scanned Boris' RV and you come over and order yourself :) Is that alright?

Sure! Let me know when you open your gates.

Sorry about that. I'll re-open. But when you come, I will close the gates so just wait for me at the train station :)

Sorry about that. I'll re-open. But when you come, I will close the gates so just wait for me at the train station :)

It's ok. Maybe he made a mistake and go to the wrong town.

Still looking for the other Items.

Back