• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Meteor Shower or Northern Lights?

Weather?

• Meteor Showers

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Northern Lights

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyRainb

❤️💛💚💙💜🌸 ~♪
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5185-1887-5498
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Yellow Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Have you seen my dream town?
This first part of Skydye has a double rainbow in the summer season. I'm currently working on Skydye's winter dream town, but I can't decide whether I should pick northern lights or shooting stars.

On December 13th 2018 (in-game) there's the northern lights.... Uh, I'm not entirely sure... kinda forgot. :rolleyes:
Then the next day has a meteor shower! So, I already found a day to create the dream town.

Which day? What weather? :)

Northern lights. :D I absolutely love them and they are very calming to watch as you play.

I think northern lights, since that's something you only see in winter, and meteor showers happen more often. Either way you can't go wrong though!

The meteor showers are pretty, but they have nothing on the beauty of the Northern Lights.

Northern lights for sure. Meteor showers are nice but the northern lights add much more to the scenery :)

i didn't know you could upload your da and have the meteor shower occur during it actually! but i personally think the nothern lights are more pretty to see, there's just something simply fascinating about them :)

Northern lights 100% I've had my own da be northern lights before, and it is by far my favorite. :)

That's a hard decision. I know I love the meteor shower, but seeing the northern lights means so much to me at this moment. I love how I can stare up there and admire nature, although it is artificial... I hope one day to see the Northern Lights in person.. Not just for me but for my beloved father. He always wanted to see them..

I love the Northern Lights! I live far enough north that I've seen them in real life before so I definitely have a soft spot for them!

I love the Northern Lights - they're one of my favourite things about winter in Animal Crossing!
Plus, I get bored of the meteor showers after wishing on a couple of stars, but I never get bored of seeing the Northern Lights :)

Back