• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Auction I have every amiibo card highest bid decides picks both and gets full sets free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNoblePoptart

Nobelist of Poptarts
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
う
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
94.1% (15) +
I have every amiibo card and want to make some tbt, highest bidder gets to pick which two cards for today and gets the full set for each free :)

Starting bid 10tbt

Current bid: 65tbt

****Bidding Ending 2 PM EST APRIL 21st 2017****

Last edited:
wait are these the actual, physical amiibo cards that you will ship to us?

wait are these the actual, physical amiibo cards that you will ship to us?

If the winner would like I am happy to send the two cards, however if the person is uncomfortable they can choose the RV guests and sets of items. :)

I only want the RV for Sprocket, since I haven't seen anyone else offer him. Could we make a separate arrangement?

Again as explained, I am auctioning the cards I have every card there is, I am letting the winner select two of those and receiving the full amiibo sets as well as the physical cards if they so choose.

Hello. While auctioning RV visits is fine, selling amiibo cards for TBT bells is not allowed. From our rules:

Rules and Guidelines - 3.b. Prohibited Transactions said:
b. Prohibited Transactions
Do not post about selling, buying, trading, or giving away the following:
  • Forum bells or forum shop items in exchange for real money, gift cards, or items representative of real money.
  • Animal Crossing bells, items, or villagers in exchange for real money, gift cards, or items representative of real money.
  • Duplicated, hacked, or power-saved items in Animal Crossing.
  • Any other item in conflict with our rules and guidelines.

Also see the Amiibo Card Post Office Rules & Information thread for more information about the rules in that board and trading amiibo cards.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back